Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: /facepalm. I am a moron...

Edit: No way. That removes alot more than I want to remove... Anyway, just wondering. How do I remove it using the MS?

also, how about the item icons? EG: When you draw a spear, the icon of a spear appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. That needs to go as well...

Barabas said:
game_variables.txt

I think so at least :razz:

game_ui_gold_position_x = 0.913
game_ui_gold_position_y = 0.660
game_ui_gold_text_size_x = 0.024
game_ui_gold_text_size_y = 0.024

Is the closest I got. I suppose I could just tinker....

Edit: Yep! That's it. Now..how about the spectator dealio with the whole "Following <insert troop name>"

Code:
  [anyone,"pick_bah",
   [
   (assign,"$_jimmy_fight",1),
   ],"I am sorry to hear that {Senor/Senorita}. I am afraid we will have to liberate your purse the old fashioned way.","close_window",
   [
   (set_party_battle_mode),
   (try_for_agents, ":cur_agent"),
   (eq, ":cur_agent_troop", "trp_pickpocket"),
   (agent_set_team, ":cur_agent", 1),
   (assign, "$g_main_attacker_agent", ":cur_agent"),
   (agent_ai_set_aggressiveness,":cur_agent", 199),
   ]],

I am trying to an NPC to attack me.  Sadly this isn't working out so well as they just stand there and don't do anything.

Some ones have the code allow make a on/off menu for code. Exam: i add Decapitating Script and some ones don't like that can disable it. Please help me.

@Lueii
You need a try_end for the loop to...well, loop :wink:

Also, are you sure that team 1 is set as enemy to the player's team in the mission?
You might also need to use:
    (agent_add_relation_with_agent, ":agent", ":player", -1),
    (agent_set_is_alarmed, ":agent", 1),
but I would check the team relations first. And make the loop loop, of course.
EDIT - actually, if you are getting the agent to fight in a conversation and there is only 1 pickpocketer and you are talking to them, there shouldn't be a need for an agent loop at all: use $g_talk_agent

NewBie-BR said:
Some ones have the code allow make a on/off menu for code. Exam: i add Decapitating Script and some ones don't like that can disable it. Please help me.
See either Custom Commander's code or PBOD's code for examples of options presentations. Other than the options screen, you need a global variable or slot that you check in the mission template trigger that calls the decapitating script. Again, see their use in one of those mod's codes.

i add few new wooden shields in game but when i add them i copy code for steel shield and edit that code, now when i start game sheilds are shining how to disable that effect?
here is code
Code:
 ["s_h2", "Wooden Shield", [("s_h2",0)], itp_type_shield|itp_merchandise|itp_wooden_parry, itcf_carry_round_shield, 697, weight(4)|hit_points(700)|body_armor(17)|spd_rtng(61)|shield_width(40), imodbits_shield ],

Please help me with "Troop's blood bar", i see that a lot of mod get it, but i don't see the tutorial anywhere. Please help me

Caba`drin said:
You'll find it on the Repository, or in the Caravanserai where it has its own thread.

Well. I've its source but i dont know how which code is Troop HP bar. And i dont know what you mean Repository and Caravanserai

I'm having a problem I moved the faction to kingdom 2. Its in the same place as its alway is and for some reason it won't leave faction 6. I have even tried changing other things. I named swadia to test and that happened fine but none of my troops are working. Anyone got any ideas?
["naked_fanatic","Naked Fanatic","Naked Fanatics",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
  [itm_bolts,itm_crossbow,itm_sword_medieval_b_small,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,itm_ham_armor,itm_ankle_boots],
  def_attrib_multiplayer|level(19),wpex(90,60,180,90,10,3),knows_common|knows_ironflesh_2|knows_athletics_5|knows_shield_5|knows_power_strike_2|knows_riding_1,swadian_face_young_1, swadian_face_old_2],

i add new helmets to my mode most of them are like bucket so for them i dont need face but for few i need i test this helmet and i dont have face in game
2012-02-2200001.jpg
how to fix this?

Z.Master said:
i add new helmets to my mode most of them are like bucket so for them i dont need face but for few i need i test this helmet and i dont have face in game
2012-02-2200001.jpg
how to fix this?
Remove itp_covers_head from your item entry. EDIT - though it looks like you'll need itp_covers_beard instead with that particular helmet.

gaham1 said:
I'm having a problem I moved the faction to kingdom 2. Its in the same place as its alway is and for some reason it won't leave faction 6. I have even tried changing other things. I named swadia to test and that happened fine but none of my troops are working. Anyone got any ideas?
["naked_fanatic","Naked Fanatic","Naked Fanatics",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
  [itm_bolts,itm_crossbow,itm_sword_medieval_b_small,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,itm_ham_armor,itm_ankle_boots],
  def_attrib_multiplayer|level(19),wpex(90,60,180,90,10,3),knows_common|knows_ironflesh_2|knows_athletics_5|knows_shield_5|knows_power_strike_2|knows_riding_1,swadian_face_young_1, swadian_face_old_2],
Will need more information here. What do you mean it won't leave faction 6? It is still spawned in their parties (are we talking SP?)? If SP, have you removed this troop form the party templates of kingdom 6?

NewBie-BR said:
Caba`drin said:
You'll find it on the Repository, or in the Caravanserai where it has its own thread.

Well. I've its source but i dont know how which code is Troop HP bar. And i dont know what you mean Repository and Caravanserai
The M&B Repository is the main download hosting website for M&B mods and what not and the Caravanserai is the board of Warband's released mods.

The code will be found in presentations (to draw the bars), and mission templates (to activate the bars in missions) and might rely on some scripts (you'll have to see).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom