Modding newbie action question

Users who are viewing this thread

JustSomeDude

Recruit
Hi,

So as the title says I'm rather new to modding and have a question concerning an action. Specifically the TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.ChangeRelationAction.
As far as I could read up on it I understand it to be fired when for example the player executes a Lord.

I plan to change the execution logic to be more, well, "logical" in the sense that the faction of the executed lord losses relation with the player, all other nations however stay neutral.
I can write programs as I work as a junior full stack developer, so the logic of achieving my goal is not the problem, rather how to hook my code the action.

Sources or examples would be very much appreciated as I am trying to learn as much about modding M&B as I can in my freetime right now.

Hi,

So as the title says I'm rather new to modding and have a question concerning an action. Specifically the TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.ChangeRelationAction.
As far as I could read up on it I understand it to be fired when for example the player executes a Lord.

I plan to change the execution logic to be more, well, "logical" in the sense that the faction of the executed lord losses relation with the player, all other nations however stay neutral.
I can write programs as I work as a junior full stack developer, so the logic of achieving my goal is not the problem, rather how to hook my code the action.

Sources or examples would be very much appreciated as I am trying to learn as much about modding M&B as I can in my freetime right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom