Discussion General Modding Kit doesn't launch 1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I've had it working two days ago. Completely nuked my entire system yesterday because the game wasn't launching (every other game worked fine). Now I got Bannerlord working as it should, but the Modding Kit just won't launch. I tried relocating it to a different SSD, verifying game files, reinstalling the game, reinstalling the Modding Kit, running the launcher from the folder as admin, updating windows, turning off my firewall, restarting my PC. I'm completely out of ideas but it's driving me insane.

Are the modding kit and the game in the same version? Are both located in the same drive? Have you tried verifying both the game and the tools?
Yes to all of that. I tried 1.7.1 (on both) too. I even tried launching Mod Kit when only one of them was patched to see if I would at least get an error, but I got the same ****.

Are the modding kit and the game in the same version? Are both located in the same drive? Have you tried verifying both the game and the tools?
Yes both are set to 1.7.2. both are on the same drive and both are verified.
When I press start in the launcher, it looks like it is trying to run, only turning the start button back to start again after 1 a 2 seconds.

Could you send us your launcher_log.txt file after reproducing this issue again? It is located in C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs pathway.
You can send your files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom