• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Need More Info General Modding beta Unable to find texture: ui_charactercreation_1

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Viking2419

Recruit
I installed e1.5.7 and modding tool beta. When I start the game, I get errors "unable to find texture: ui_charactercreation_1 and ui_charactercreation_2". I am able to run the game but the character creation page is not working. Control+E doesn't lunch the modding tools either.

Thanks

Viking2419

Recruit
Yes I verified both the tools and game files on Steam. The game is working fine but the modding tool beta still not working. I even uninstall and re-installed the modding tool beta again.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Are both the tools and the game in the same version? Both have to be in beta or both have to be in the normal builds.

Viking2419

Recruit
Yes both the tools and the game are in the same version. I installed e1.5.7 which is the beta version and the modding tool beta version as well.

Top Bottom