Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

VicThor

Recruit
Summary:I have Banerlord v1.6.0.Ihave the mods Harmony, Butterlib, UIextender and mod menu. I have recently installed the mod UnlimitedPS. It worked fine for a bit but after that suddently it kept crashing and giving me an error report (The same one everytime). Afterwards I installed another party size increase mod (True Limits) and disabled the other one from the launcher, then used it on a new campaign. Unfortunatley , it gave me a error report after some time aswell, one similiar to the first mod
How to Reproduce:Have this mods installed and while the game time is flowing i get this crash every time:"
Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:
  1. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.DefaultNotablePowerModel.CalculateDailyPowerChangeForHero(Hero hero, Boolean includeDescriptions)
  2. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.NotablePowerManagementBehavior.DailyTick()
  3. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
  4. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
  5. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
  6. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
  7. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
  8. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
  9. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
  10. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
  11. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
  12. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
  13. at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
  14. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
  15. at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
  16. at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
  17. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick(Single dt)
  18. at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick_Patch1(Single dt)
"
Have you used cheats and if so which:I used the give_troops, add_renown, add_skill_xp_to_hero, add_gold,
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nvdia 950M
GPU Driver Version: 511.79
CPU:Intel I7
RAM:16gb
Motherboard:its a laptop so i dont know
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD 500gb and 1TB hard disk

This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom