"Modded 1257", submod made by several users

Users who are viewing this thread

I found this submod called "modded 1257", which apparently has a lot of fixes for siege scenes and additional modifications to the mechanics of the game

Has anyone played this version before? I loaded it up and it seems quite different. Lots of the first tier skirmisher troops now have slings instead of javelins, and it looks like there's a few more variations on helmets, but I only played for about an hour

Modded 1257 and what changes - http://www.mediafire.com/download/2i9jmxddnylyn1x/1257AD_modded_final.7z

Modified version of 1257 that adds upstab, pike bracing, crouching, 1h upstab, a flail (optional), etc and rebalances the whole mod. Axes don't do pierce anymore, swords are different depending on the region they're from (european swords are much better at stabbing for example), armour is tiered to prevent the randomization normally, more pole weapons like bills, guisarmes, voulges etc, and a few new troops. Troop names are in English by default and have much easier to read names which tells you what they do without having to see them on the field. Some troop trees were completely redone, and almost every troop (with the exception of guisarmiers, pikemen, axemen) have a primary and secondary weapon. There are also unique troops that certain factions can get that perform tasks better than other faction troops of the same type, such as the Obudshaer for the Scandinavians who is a heavily armoured close range polearm user, or the Bardicheman for the Rus who uses the very deadly bardiche that can cleave through shields easily.
Finished for the foreseeable future. Updated to version 1.13
READ THE README FILE!!!!!!
Last updated - 1/25/17
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1257 fixed siege scenes - http://www.mediafire.com/file/5w4pk9tbh0yuwvd/1257_fixed_sieges.7z
Fixed siege scenes for ANY version of 1257, namely the three major scenes that were causing issues (Arabian one with siege tower that didn't allow AI pathing, Italian one which caused huge performance drops because the AI were getting stuck behind an object, Baltic one that made it unwinnable due to the AI getting stuck on buildings in an area the player can't get to).
NOT included yet in modded 1257, so download regardless of whatever version of 1257 you're using.

Haven't tried the fixed siege scenes yet. I'm going to go get some screenshots now

https://imgur.com/a/9u8w5J2

Here's some screenshots. You can see a couple of new items and a crouched reloading animation for crossbowmen (apparently this works to make pavise shields functional)

I found this submod called "modded 1257", which apparently has a lot of fixes for siege scenes and additional modifications to the mechanics of the game

Has anyone played this version before? I loaded it up and it seems quite different. Lots of the first tier skirmisher troops now have slings instead of javelins, and it looks like there's a few more variations on helmets, but I only played for about an hour

Haven't tried the fixed siege scenes yet. I'm going to go get some screenshots now

Here's some screenshots. You can see a couple of new items and a crouched reloading animation for crossbowmen (apparently this works to make pavise shields functional)

Where did you find this version ? Could you tell me please ?

Back
Top Bottom