Mod User FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

i have personally explained that, step by step, at least 5 times just yesterday! :???: so uhm, use the damn search option? it should be in a thread around the first 3 pages even...i know it's easier to just make another thread about it instead of getting off of your own lazinesss to read the first few pages even but damn...starting to think it would really be good if this was an eye-ripping-out sticky mod installation guide...

heh, why bother when he could just ask a question, the answer to which is more than obvious?

.zips and .rars are compression extensions. Anything that is zipped or put in a .rar format is made smaller than it really is. Things have to get un-zipped or -rarred before they can be used and that can be done with winZip/ winRar both of which have a free download, iirc. (though I think winZip is standard included in windows)

I have a noob question here, but where's the  Mount & Blade\Modules folder? I dropped the "Fury of Odin 3" folder on the Mount&Blade icon but it still just has "Native" on the starting thing. Also when I first installed M&B on my old computer it was version 1.011 but now it's only 1.0. Help please.

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
It's in your Mount and Blade install directory.
Example, mine is in D:/ XP Games/Mount and Blade/ Modules

Another noob question, where are  D:/ XP Games/Mount and Blade/ Modules?

If you still can't find it; Are you running Vista? Where did you buy your M&B? (This matters, oddly. Steam tends to make a mess of things, it seems.)

ArabArcher35 said:
Nobody will listen to it. They'll look at it, say "Meh, I'll just post my own thread" then I will come to their house and brutally murder them, their family, and their pets.

why their pets too? thats just mean! you should keep the pets as your own unless they stink or have fleas then you should sell them so you have better weapons the next time an idiot does that :smile:  2 problems solved!

Hi everyone,

I just downloaded the Star Wars Conquest mod and all there is is one RAR file, what do I do with it to enable me to use the mod?

DV  :smile:

First off, you need to download 7zip (freeware), or winrar and install either. Download the mod (mind the version and game it's for). Extract the folder from the .rar file and copy(cut)/paste it in your "Modules" folder. When you start the game, select the mod in the dropdown menu. Play.

Also, try using the search function more often. It'd save you some...unpleasant experiences here.

Cheers.

Hi, I did exactly what it said and unzipped the folder into my modules folder for mount and blade, but it does not come up in my drop down menu when starting up the game. Can anyone help with this problem?

Back
Top Bottom