Mod to increase troops?

Users who are viewing this thread

I did a search for "Increased Troops" and "More Troops", and "Expanded Troops" but I didn't come up with much. Wiki states a max of 72 units are allowed into battle(This would really harm the Epicness) and Wiki also said there are mods to remove / increase this cap, and I'm looking for one that does such.

Also, any other mods to recommend me to try?

Welcome aboard, friend. You're looking for Janus' Battlesize Changer. Not really a mod, but a third party program. There is also a possibility to alter the map party size through python scripts, so you can have armies of 1000+ soldiers roaming around.

Best Regards.

EDIT: Correct link.

Thank you. I have a system that is far more powerful than the recommended, so I'd like to grab as many enhancement packs as possible, and those are easy to find. I'm still loving this game, when I downloaded it and saw it was 200MB, I was like wow, this def can't be great, 200MB is a small game even for 1998 lol. I was surprised, I'm addicted for some reason.

I was like wow, this def can't be great, 200MB is a small game even for 1998

Hehe, yeah I've been there.

We are all addicted to the gameplay, though, and models/resolutions can be altered as needed. There are some engine hindrances like lighting and other visual effects, but I'd say its far easier to get bored of most modern games' linearity/lacking gameplay than to get bored of M&B's lack of those visual features.

Back
Top Bottom