SP Native [WB] Zendar Project (Mod that restores/recreates content from the old versions of Mount and Blade)

Would you guys be interessed in a mod that restores/recreates old and removed content to warband

• Yes I would love to see X (item, textures, troop, quest etc) restored.

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Meh I don't really care maybe i'll try it maybe not

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No cut content doesn't appeal me that much, and after all it was removed for a reason

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

well TBH ive seen mods that were like 75% complete only to not get worked on anymore. ive you havent touched it for years for ME if just relese the files n source code or maybe try finding others to maybe work along? or hey relese it as an OSP
Right, there are some precious projects on here but no trace of them is left because their authors just kicked the bucket in Warband and left forever. If they will never monetize their work, what is the incentive of not releasing anything?

Right, there are some precious projects on here but no trace of them is left because their authors just kicked the bucket in Warband and left forever. If they will never monetize their work, what is the incentive of not releasing anything?
i guess it's most common with modders who work ALONE and never shared their mod to anyone soo...yeah pretty sad

Back
Top Bottom