Mod that allows to customize every culture troop tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a mod that allows the player to totally customize the troop trees of all cultures. I already tried My Little Warband but AI lords do not recruit custom troops, it's only for the player. I want a mode that allows you to do so.

I hate the native troop trees, the latter are not badass at all, above all for the vlandians.

Thank you for your future answers !

The thing to do is edit the .xml files in the troop trees, it is one of the easiest forms of bannerlord modding.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a mod that allows the player to totally customize the troop trees of all cultures. I already tried My Little Warband but AI lords do not recruit custom troops, it's only for the player. I want a mode that allows you to do so.

I hate the native troop trees, the latter are not badass at all, above all for the vlandians.

Thank you for your future answers !
You can actually use My Little Warband to modify vanilla troops. All you gotta do is go into the settings xml on notepad++ and enable native troops to be editted.

Still though, just doing it yourself works too, if you are willing to deal with all the extra stuff like culture files and party templates.

You can actually use My Little Warband to modify vanilla troops. All you gotta do is go into the settings xml on notepad++ and enable native troops to be editted.

Still though, just doing it yourself works too, if you are willing to deal with all the extra stuff like culture files and party templates.
I would gladly do it with My Little Warband, the only thing is that I have no idea on how to do it.

I would gladly do it with My Little Warband, the only thing is that I have no idea on how to do it.
Find the My Little Warband module folder in your Bannerlord Modules folder. Open the xml file called 'settings' with notepad++. Find the entry that says:

<!-- Enable unit editor on none custom units-->
<!-- Upgrade Path disabled; limited to just stat gear and appearence changes -->
<FullUnitEditor>false</FullUnitEditor>
Replace false with true.

Back
Top Bottom