Mod Suggesti

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easter Cow said:
Nova Aetas
You must know that i know that you know that i know that i know that Nova Aetas has it,so why you write it ?From that part when you put images of japon anime,that propogandise sodom gomor,satanism,cruelty,sexual relations before marriage,you as person started to go back,go forward.You are Christian or not last at last?

GreenLight7 said:
Easter Cow said:
Nova Aetas
You must know that i know that you know that i know that i know that Nova Aetas has it,so why you write it ?From that part when you put images of japon anime,that propogandise sodom gomor,satanism,cruelty,sexual relations before marriage,you as person started to go back,go forward.You are Christian or not last at last?
WTF?

GreenLight7 said:
Easter Cow said:
Nova Aetas

Can, I interest you in my religion of worshiping our queen goddess seol hyun?

10a78ba7-4d23-4bd2-a729-69a6517553bc.jpg

Easter Cow said:
GreenLight7 said:
Easter Cow said:
Nova Aetas

Can, I interest you in my religion of worshiping our queen goddess seol hyun?

10a78ba7-4d23-4bd2-a729-69a6517553bc.jpg
I thought you are man,you probably do not remember that head of woman is man,and head of man is Jesus,what is this....servance to girl?Woman must be yours,and you her lord,not opposite.Your from Japon?

GreenLight7 said:
I thought you are man,you probably do not remember that head of woman is man,and head of man is Jesus,what is this....servance to girl?Woman must be yours,and you her lord,not opposite.Your from Japon?

This head of wo-man belongs to the mighty infantry player Kelquethas, a hellish warrior from the abyss.

Easter Cow said:
GreenLight7 said:

This head of wo-man belongs to the mighty infantry player Kelquethas, a hellish warrior from the abyss.
I do not understand what you say.

GreenLight7 said:
Easter Cow said:
GreenLight7 said:

I do not understand what you say.

Likewise lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom