SP Native Mod Speed&Stability for v.1.011 (NEW VERS 1.0.3 RELEASED )

Users who are viewing this thread

Bommel said:
MAXHARDMAN said:
Also I near to finish make S&S for Lord and Realms 1.505 ( more 240 lods for now ) :wink:
( English hammer 20.000 polygons ! Same swords 15.000 polygons ! Oh my GOD !  :mrgreen: I make drakkar ship with 27.000 polygons !  :lol: I make LaR reeeal fasster !!  :lol:)

WTF??
:shock:
Who the hell made such a high poly weapon for ingame use?

rofl bet he did it by accident

Bommel said:
MAXHARDMAN said:
Also I near to finish make S&S for Lord and Realms 1.505 ( more 240 lods for now ) :wink:
( English hammer 20.000 polygons ! Same swords 15.000 polygons ! Oh my GOD !  :mrgreen: I make drakkar ship with 27.000 polygons !  :lol: I make LaR reeeal fasster !!  :lol:)

WTF??
:shock:
Who the hell made such a high poly weapon for ingame use?

He probably used the latest set of Luigi's weapon pack. The weapons look great but the polycount is humongous.

Make better compatibility with other mods . Must work now with most mods ,
but you need first install Speed&Stability and after another mods.
Remake horses LODs .
Add throwing rock model with LOD.
Fix boots bug.
Remake plate armour LOD.
Fix few minor bugs.

I make rock because someone write about , also horses now more smoothen then in Native , it’s not really decrease performance.

I hope most mods . In prev vers I use one file from main game , now I fix it . But first install S&S , and after other mods.  :wink:

Bumpiti-bump.

This is awesome piece of work, Max! It will not go unnoticed
Most modders underestimate LOD usefullness and the sheer awesomeness of smooth huge battles

I have allways needed this mod,many thanks for it :grin:. My computer is not trying to die at sieges anymore,and i may use better texture detail now. before i installed this mod i used TexDetail at 25 ->estimated performance 118% after installing: TexDetail 35 ->estimated performance is 124%. I know that i have old computer... but i have newer loaded better thing than this mod :smile:. Continue the upgrading,someones really need this mod...

MAXHARDMAN said:
  I think make tutorial for modders for they use my experience .  :wink:

I would really like to see that one, i really love what you have done here and seeing that in Warband its possible to even use LODs for buildings/vegetation i request a tutorial =) I already know the basic principles for LOD making and the basic theorie but i would prefer to get some more in-depth details especially for M&B engine.

Wonderful! My old computer had horrible problems with big battles, but this pack has saved my day. Thank you very much!

...and now the ten-thousands roubles question  :roll:

"Will you plan to adapt your mod for Warband ?"

Aeon said:
...and now the ten-thousands roubles question  :roll:

"Will you plan to adapt your mod for Warband ?"

Well that's what he's working on now I think... Which is why a newer version hasn't been out in awhile. :smile:

Hello!
Your mod is really fanrtastic and it works really good in Native. But I play very often the mod 1866, which uses much new models. Please, can you tell me how to make LODs? Maybe I could try to do this for 1866 (if it isn't too difficult).

great idea for this mod, i hope you expand upon it and add support to warband (even though i dont have it right now).
i definently noticed a difference in the length of my siege battles.
i performed multiple tests, before installation:
    Full graphics settings, 1152 x 864 resolution, 100 battle size on native.
    - without: the battle lasted a mere 2:35 minutes before crashing, 2 reinforcing forces
    - with: lasted a bit longer at 3:46 minutes before crashing, about 4 reinforcements and LOTS of corpses.

good job.

Back
Top Bottom