SP Native Mod Speed&Stability for v.1.011 (NEW VERS 1.0.3 RELEASED )

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorno said:
Don't push it  :grin:

Seriously, I doubt it, but try it out and see if it doesn't run more smooth with your current 300,
then increase to 350-400 maybe.

Ahh fine ^^

I will try for the 400 rofl

to  Wu-long

hmm maybe i could use this
can this double my 300 man battles to 600?

Try , I  set in Native 640 and it works good ( not perfect for my old system ) I have 15-30 FPS . I may say for this need more powerful CPU , not SVGA .
My system: C2D 3 Hz , 4 Gb DDR-800 and SVGA GF 8800 GTX 320 Mb

to SoTAL

Yes it help  :wink:

Same gamers ( and I too ) have RGL error’s with vertex buffer memory.
Then on screen to many objects with high polygons, video card don’t enough video memory , reduce number polygons fix this problem .

Mod may not really help if you use other mod with many new items and textures.
For sorry most modders not make LODs for his mods .
But mod anyway increase Speed & Stability.

MAXHARDMAN said:
to  Wu-long

hmm maybe i could use this
can this double my 300 man battles to 600?

Try , I  set in Native 640 and it works good ( not perfect for my old system ) I have 15-30 FPS . I may say for this need more powerful CPU , not SVGA .
My system: C2D 3 Hz , 4 Gb DDR-800 and SVGA GF 8800 GTX 320 Mb

to SoTAL

Yes it help  :wink:

Same gamers ( and I too ) have RGL error’s with vertex buffer memory.
Then on screen to many objects with high polygons, video card don’t enough video memory , reduce number polygons fix this problem .

Mod may not really help if you use other mod with many new items and textures.
For sorry most modders not make LODs for his mods .
But mod anyway increase Speed & Stability.

Dude, then I officially love you. In a non-gay way.  :grin:

EDIT: Maybe you could add LODs to the OSP pack? That'd help alot, I think. Especially considering I can't have more than 200 men with my Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz, 260 GTX and 3 gigs of ram....

i'm getting that too, so in my case i need like 25-50% texture detail unless i feel lazy and in a mood i still have to make it 10% sometimes :S but 25% texture fixes the iventory/stores pretty much...just alittle blurry is all... but still a fantastic thing to have!

This mod is not compatible with either sword of domicles 4.2  or wedding dance. it either crashes on load up or after playing for while. After removing it both mods works perfectly.

Horse LODs animations look somewhat deformed. I dont know if anyone else has noticed. Something is amiss with their legs when they are running at a distance. Other than that looks good.

it does work with the no trees add-on (and burn trees) cuz thats what i tried out...which...amazingly works with what i'm beta testing with atm too haha :grin: so thank you for helping me better beta test!

edit: i installed this first then applied 'no trees'

mfberg said:
I'm getting a lower level of detail for the inventory picture of the throwing rocks in native.
Sorry I dont make lods for rocks , I change model , because it anyway don’t see in battle. Every rock have more 80 polygons , so I change this to 15  :lol:

thick1988
Horse LODs animations look somewhat deformed
I don’t change horse lods , only add few already make to horse that don’t have lods ( with same model ) .

dzorro said:
This mod is not compatible with either sword of domicles 4.2  or wedding dance. it either crashes on load up or after playing for while. After removing it both mods works perfectly.

I think mod must work with all mods , specially if you install it right,  first install S&S and after other mods ?
Can you see what error write in rgl_log.txt ? ( file in M&B folder )

EDIT : I think I find compatibilyty problem ( beards.brf I think) , try fix it in future :smile:
Write about all bugs , I try fix it :smile:

Also I near to finish make S&S for Lord and Realms 1.505 ( more 240 lods for now ) :wink:
( English hammer 20.000 polygons ! Same swords 15.000 polygons ! Oh my GOD !  :mrgreen: I make drakkar ship with 27.000 polygons !  :lol: I make LaR reeeal fasster !!  :lol:)

MAXHARDMAN said:
Also I near to finish make S&S for Lord and Realms 1.505 ( more 240 lods for now ) :wink:
( English hammer 20.000 polygons ! Same swords 15.000 polygons ! Oh my GOD !  :mrgreen: I make drakkar ship with 27.000 polygons !  :lol: I make LaR reeeal fasster !!  :lol:)

WTF??
:shock:
Who the hell made such a high poly weapon for ingame use?

Back
Top Bottom