SP Native Mod Speed&Stability for v.1.011 (NEW VERS 1.0.3 RELEASED )

Currently viewing this thread:

Wu-long

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Bommel said:
MAXHARDMAN said:
Also I near to finish make S&S for Lord and Realms 1.505 ( more 240 lods for now ) :wink:
( English hammer 20.000 polygons ! Same swords 15.000 polygons ! Oh my GOD !  :mrgreen: I make drakkar ship with 27.000 polygons !  :lol: I make LaR reeeal fasster !!  :lol:)

WTF??
:shock:
Who the hell made such a high poly weapon for ingame use?

rofl bet he did it by accident

DSparil

Baron
Bommel said:
MAXHARDMAN said:
Also I near to finish make S&S for Lord and Realms 1.505 ( more 240 lods for now ) :wink:
( English hammer 20.000 polygons ! Same swords 15.000 polygons ! Oh my GOD !  :mrgreen: I make drakkar ship with 27.000 polygons !  :lol: I make LaR reeeal fasster !!  :lol:)

WTF??
:shock:
Who the hell made such a high poly weapon for ingame use?

He probably used the latest set of Luigi's weapon pack. The weapons look great but the polycount is humongous.

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Make better compatibility with other mods . Must work now with most mods ,
but you need first install Speed&Stability and after another mods.
Remake horses LODs .
Add throwing rock model with LOD.
Fix boots bug.
Remake plate armour LOD.
Fix few minor bugs.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Archduke
WBNWM&BVC
MAXHARDMAN said:
Add throwing rock model with LOD.
I doubt that increases performance  :grin:
Those rocks are so basic and only looters use them.

Nice to see you updating this. What mods are now compatible with this?

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
I make rock because someone write about , also horses now more smoothen then in Native , it’s not really decrease performance.

I hope most mods . In prev vers I use one file from main game , now I fix it . But first install S&S , and after other mods.  :wink:

Bumpiti-bump.

This is awesome piece of work, Max! It will not go unnoticed
Most modders underestimate LOD usefullness and the sheer awesomeness of smooth huge battles

Knightguy 9

Regular
I have allways needed this mod,many thanks for it :grin:. My computer is not trying to die at sieges anymore,and i may use better texture detail now. before i installed this mod i used TexDetail at 25 ->estimated performance 118% after installing: TexDetail 35 ->estimated performance is 124%. I know that i have old computer... but i have newer loaded better thing than this mod :smile:. Continue the upgrading,someones really need this mod...

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Archduke
WBNWM&BVC
I have also used this for quite some time now and the overall performance is certainly better
- and i don't have a 'crappy' machine. Very good job.

Abhuva

Knight at Arms
WB
MAXHARDMAN said:
  I think make tutorial for modders for they use my experience .  :wink:

I would really like to see that one, i really love what you have done here and seeing that in Warband its possible to even use LODs for buildings/vegetation i request a tutorial =) I already know the basic principles for LOD making and the basic theorie but i would prefer to get some more in-depth details especially for M&B engine.

Bismarck

Knight
Wonderful! My old computer had horrible problems with big battles, but this pack has saved my day. Thank you very much!

Aeon

Squire
...and now the ten-thousands roubles question  :roll:

"Will you plan to adapt your mod for Warband ?"

Aeon said:
...and now the ten-thousands roubles question  :roll:

"Will you plan to adapt your mod for Warband ?"

Well that's what he's working on now I think... Which is why a newer version hasn't been out in awhile. :smile:

Kartoffel

Sergeant
Hello!
Your mod is really fanrtastic and it works really good in Native. But I play very often the mod 1866, which uses much new models. Please, can you tell me how to make LODs? Maybe I could try to do this for 1866 (if it isn't too difficult).

great idea for this mod, i hope you expand upon it and add support to warband (even though i dont have it right now).
i definently noticed a difference in the length of my siege battles.
i performed multiple tests, before installation:
    Full graphics settings, 1152 x 864 resolution, 100 battle size on native.
    - without: the battle lasted a mere 2:35 minutes before crashing, 2 reinforcing forces
    - with: lasted a bit longer at 3:46 minutes before crashing, about 4 reinforcements and LOTS of corpses.

good job.

Top Bottom