Mod Rus 13m

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps  :wink:
No. There is an option to install the English version (like the Russian level of bad) but the most important multi servers (ofcorse on this event server what is open for 30 min are lags) are from time to time events, and Russia, none of these sheep do not speak English.

I loved this mod for the original and have played the Warband beta a little. I'm assuming they're working on doing a finished release for warband. I don't understand what you are asking exactly though, that you want to take over a separate development of the mod because you have some disagreements with the Russian team working on it?

By the way, I really like your videos, I must have watched the horseman of the steppe one like a dozen times.

For your I do not answer but I have a good day and you answer. I want this mod english the team to a normal 3 / 4 warband players can play it yourself. To be servy for Europeans and not for the idiots who could not speak English. Overall, it does not have any server and once I read the first post exactly the title I will not explain more of anyone. If you already have a server is to lags and it is in the Appendix event server so others also can not join because not speak Russian (3 / 4 players).

You told me in your other thread that you did not manage to get an approval from the creators of this mod to let someone else continue their work, and as I said in that thread, no one can continue their work without an approval for two reasons.

1. It is not allowed because they have not given you promission.
2. You do not have have source files, so no one could continue their work anyway.

So close this thread and get an approval before you open it again.

Why does not anyone read what I wrote ... Do not speak English so you do not have a rating out there doing something so I'm not angry at them but there is no server with this modem and for all I mainly care about. Server for Europeans is best to immediately there were 120 players  :grin:
How do you want to talk with them, just try it yourself suggests you take lessons in Russian buahaha.

You wrote in the first post that you wanted someone to continue the mod. That is not gonna happen unless you manage to talk with them.

Hey guys. I'm one of the developers of Rus: XIII Century mod.

OP is an extremely fat troll, perhaps he's one of the Russian-speaking retards who was banned on the largest Russian M&B forum for acting like... like he's acting here right now.

As for mod developing you can ask questions and write your suggestions in a proper sub-forum. Warband version of mod is quite close to public beta-release now (cause version which can be downloaded now is in alpha state and it was uploaded for testing purposes). When we'll decide to release it officially we'll let you know, don't worry 'bout that=)

This topic should be closed and its author should be punished for trolling and insulting.

The seriousness was beyond whipster. There you are interested in the news is not close, and absenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom