Mod Request - mod to change settlement to my culture

Users who are viewing this thread

I hate that when you take settlement, you cannot change the culture. I have specific troops that i use and if i take settlement that is not my culture, then i cannot recruit those troops and have to go look for it.
They should actually make it standard in game to change a culture of a city or castle. They should make it so that it takes time to change but at least able to change it. I want my culture troops.

Modders if you see this, please make a mod to change the culture to my culture of any settlement, town, village i own.

I do not really want a mod for this, i want this to be option in game.
But will take a mod now in the hope the devs add option in game. There is anyway NO MOD available to do this as well. All mods OUTDATED and NOT working.
I want stand alone mod just to change the settlement culture to mine. No other modding or changes in mod.
So if any modder would have time and be kind enough to make a mod like this, that would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

If talking about Bannerlord, I think the best solution to represent shifting populations without making a completely unreasonable shift in culture every few years in villages is cause it to when a new Headman or Gang Leader shows up in a village/town, it's culture is based off of the current ruler, and that contact would then allow access to that culture's troops. That way the culture of the region doesn't get overhauled, but you could randomly see towns and villages across the map naturally display influences of past rulers of the region.

You could then put a few missions in the same mod that would allow you to replace those contacts, that way the player could push the point.

Back
Top Bottom