Mod Release Dates and Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordBow

Recruit
I have a question about Last Days it comes with Mount&Blade but It wont let me play it why and wat is Last Days about

SwordBow said:
I have a question about Last Days it comes with Mount&Blade but It wont let me play it why and wat is Last Days about

I'll assume you're talking about The Last Days.

Probably because you're not using version 0.808 v.2.4(?) only works with an old version of mount and blade.
Its a mod on lord of the rings.

Could you not have asked the makers? Or indeed read the post in which the download link was, it would have answered both of your questions.
And what does your questions have to do about release dates?

You are a monumental moron.

SwordBow said:
I assume you suffer from Mental retardation?

Brings a tear to my eye that they let the retarded use computers.

By the sounds of it he's downloaded a pirated version of Mount and Blade with the last days bundled with it. He's not so much a moron as a likely to banned soon moron.

Moss said:
By the sounds of it he's downloaded a pirated version of Mount and Blade with the last days bundled with it. He's not so much a moron as a likely to banned soon moron.
You really would have to be a moron to torrent m&B instead of many other simple things you could do.

Or maybe he isn't a native English speaker? Personally I like the above opinions better, however.

Either give us more information or don't ask at all.

Darkstar707 said:
Moss said:
You really would have to be a moron to torrent m&B instead of many other simple things you could do.

Or maybe he isn't a native English speaker? Personally I like the above opinions better, however.

Either give us more information or don't ask at all.

There are a couple torrents of M&B .808 floating around with TLD included with it, so Moss probably has the right idea. Although I don't understand why they wouldn't just torrent 1.011, there are really simple torrents for M&B. No offense, but the copy protection could use some serious work.

And before anyone asks about me pirating the game, I can provide proof I didn't so you don't have to freak out about what I just said.

SwordBow said:

English isnt my native language too( as anyone can see^^)... but i want to jump in for everyone else who got english as second language...

So i vote for the "moron" for the guy who wrote this.

(no comment to the stupidity of the question, the unability or -willingness to read 5 minutes in the forum, to use the search-option, to pay for a ****ing game he wants to play, etc, etc, etc....)

I just want say, with a question like that, you're like a pistol - you should be equiped with a silencer !!!
Instead of searching for 5 minutes max, you ask the most stupid question and get flammed  :roll:
and ny the way english is not my first language either...

Wolfsblut said:
SwordBow said:

English isnt my native language too( as anyone can see^^)... but i want to jump in for everyone else who got english as second language...

So i vote for the "moron" for the guy who wrote this.

(no comment to the stupidity of the question, the unability or -willingness to read 5 minutes in the forum, to use the search-option, to pay for a ****ing game he wants to play, etc, etc, etc....)
You don't naturally speak english :eek:!?!?!?

Back on topic:Jeez, I think there should be a one-warning, then thirty day ban policy for making topics in the Pioneers Guild forum, to ask a question about a mod with it's own topic. I mean seriously people, can you not see the search button sitting at the top of the screen. Or would it at least kill you to ask the question where it is supposed to go when the search function doesn't help :roll:

NO I NOT PIRATES TING CUZ I CAN THA TRIPLE POST.

By the way, caps, triple posting, spamming, probably pirated the game. You're not making a good first impression.

It's really up to the Moderators, obviously, but personally I'd ask for your CD-Key. If saying that is back-seat moderating, I'll apologize and hop out of this thread now.

Well You Should have Searched/ All Caps is a dead give away on immaturity and lies Mr. Pirate.

Healthy side note on pirates....

*currently 1068 Leechers and 1567 Seeders on (name removed apon request) Torrents search for Mount N' Blade.

Atleast you know you're popular Taleworlds  :wink:

DaronK said:
Well You Should have Searched/ All Caps is a dead give away on immaturity and lies Mr. Pirate.

Healthy side note on pirates....

*currently 1068 Leechers and 1567 Seeders on *** search for Mount N' Blade.

Atleast you know you're popular Taleworlds  :wink:

Take that part out if you please, if someone doesn't already know where to find pirated crap, they don't really need to, eh?

Just because there are torrents of M&B doesn't mean it's a torrent of a cracked  version of the game. Armagan himself released one of the late beta versions via BitTorrent. That's the problem with people today - they think all file sharing means illegal file sharing.

HardCode said:
Just because there are torrents of M&B doesn't mean it's a torrent of a cracked  version of the game. Armagan himself released one of the late beta versions via BitTorrent. That's the problem with people today - they think all file sharing means illegal file sharing.

Yeah well, go on *****oid and tell me how many files you find aren't illegal once unpacked. Being a registered supporter of the site, let me tell you that they are few and far between.  :wink:

I'm not trying to be derisive so don't take it that way, but if you're going to nit-pick being cracked doesn't necessarily make it an Illegal-Pirated version either; I use No-CD cracks for games I buy so I don't have to keep every single CD I use on hand.

Edit :  I just got on to someone about posting sites where people can find this stuff, then post one of the most useful ones myself. Thumbs up me. /censor

Austupaio said:
HardCode said:

Yeah well, go on *****oid and tell me how many files you find aren't illegal once unpacked. Being a registered supporter of the site, let me tell you that they are few and far between.  :wink:

I'm not trying to be derisive so don't take it that way, but if you're going to nit-pick being cracked doesn't necessarily make it an Illegal-Pirated version either; I use No-CD cracks for games I buy so I don't have to keep every single CD I use on hand.

Edit :  I just got on to someone about posting sites where people can find this stuff, then post one of the most useful ones myself. Thumbs up me. /censor
I myself, find you to be an annoying stuck up loser. =/
So far..you have acted like a wanna-be moderator.
But hey, I am not in any position to tell YOU what to do, but just a word of advice..You're so called ability to act like a Moderator is rather annoying.
Just abit of advice.

No really I am not that smart on compuetr game things like this.So I didnt know that type of stuff.I had the free trial and then after a month or 2 I bought the full version and downloaded the new version so I couldnt play The Last Days so yeah.And If an anministartor or someone wants to see all the stuff for that I bought the game I will show

My Native tounge is English I just typre fast so I might mess up and I dont feel like spell checking and this cracked stuff and everything I dont know what it is,And thank you people who agree I am NOT 1 because I really am not.

Your native tongue? Really? Well anyhow, My native language is Finnish and in my opinion I can type OK English.
To the topic, Maybe he is just eager to play the game.. I sure was when I first started playing, so he doesn't want to look himself instead he instead asks us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom