Mod Realistic Steel Textures for HYW 4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
Mod Realistic Steel Textures for HYW 4.1

Current mod replaces steel textures of Hundred Years War Mod v 4.1 with new shiny and more realistic ones.
This applies to ALL steel textures including weapons, horses, shields etc.

MOD REQUIREMENTS:
:!: Before installing mod you should already have this HYW 4.1 patch installed (or you have 4.1 version from Feb-05-2008 ):
DOWNLOAD Patch:LINK TO M&B Repository
:!: You also need my Realistic Steel Textures Mod for Native installed before using this one:
LINK to:Realistic Steel Textures Mod for Native

CREDITS:
Author :                    MAXHARDMAN

Basic HYW textures: GandalfTheGrey ,Llew2 (Hundred Years War Mod)
Installer :                  Janus ( Mod installer script )

DOWNLOAD:LINK TO M&B Repository

Installation:
1) Install RST 1.0 in M&B folder.
2) Install RST Patch 1.1 in M&B folder.
3) Install RST for HYW 4.1 in *\<M&B>\Modules\Hundred Years War folder.

Patch 1.1 + Bonus

Patch add LOD texture, for add Steel Shininess for units on middle and long distance from Player, for best visualization.

BONUS : Big Size Battlefield Mod
Mod make battlefield size more almost 30 %, work for Native and/or Hundred Years War Mod 4.1

i-252.jpg

i-253.jpg

PS If Authors Hundred Years War Mod use my work for next relizez im will be very glad  :wink:

PPS If you like my mod , don’t be too lazy, go to and give you Rating in Repository ! Its need for take atention for other players !  :wink:

I wouldn't hold your breath. It definitely won't be out before the next version of M&B, and any new features will be dependent on other people.

to Llew2
Very nice! Will include this in the next version

WOW !  :grin: I real happy !  :grin: I play this Grate Mod 1.5 years  :wink:
I try to adopt your textures from next your relize !  :wink:
( Meybe before relize  :wink: Write me PM :smile: )

to insomniac
may these textures strain computer?
NO !
I use already used in game options , dont add any new effects , but remake already in game effects.

PS Strange , RST download 33 person , but RST for HYW 4.1 download 54 ?  :???:  :grin:
Maybe my bad English ? Before itstall RST for HYW 4.1 you must install RST for Native ! Becouse many items in HYW use Native textures !

PPS Anyway, you must play for look effect , not only look in Photoshop !
(MasacruTheArcher its for you spechialy  :wink: )

PPS If you like my mod , don’t be too lazy, go to and give you Rating in Repository ! Its need for take atention for other players !  :wink:

PPS Anyway, you must play for look effect , not only look in Photoshop !
(MasacruTheArcher its for you spechialy  Wink )

:smile: hey what do you mean :smile: ?Are you saying that i should use it ,so the screenshots will look better ?Or you referred to the question i asked you earlier .

Did you change the Blue textures with green ?Or i don't see any difference

Anyway downloaded it :smile: Going to test

to MasacruTheArcher
He ,he  :grin:
I think you already download it and look in Photoshop for look difference  :wink:  So, anyway dont forget load RST fof Native before !  :wink:

Post back after test it  :wink: Wait you reaction  :wink:

Hehe , didn't open in photoshop.I looked at the screenshot.
And yes now i see the difference.

The armor arms are more realistic , i mean it brights like it should.
Yes there is a big difference , the armors reflection is more realistic :grin: .Good job.

I place yestoday my mod for Native (https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=670), and i use installer script for make installer exe file.

But one little idiot have real wrong hands , so he kill he M&B . How may textures kill M&B in principle I real dont undersatand. ( Maybe this is spescial provacation and black PR :wink: ) Installer check version and M&B folders , and im check this many time , and more important , many peoples download and write me mod is ok !

So im ask ALL goto mod page and Give Rating and comments !

Thanks ALL for support !  :grin:

to von Schweinewitz
Thanks !  :wink:

But I find one thing im forgot to make  :oops: , its LOD ! So im make it today and upload to repository , like Patch  :wink:

Patch 1.1 + Bonus

Patch add LOD texture, for add Steel Shininess for units on middle and long distance from Player, for best visualization.

BONUS : Big Size Battlefield Mod
Mod make battlefield size more almost 30 %, work for Native and/or Hundred Years War Mod 4.1

Back
Top Bottom