Mod Realistic Steel Textures for HYW 4.1

Currently viewing this thread:

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Mod Realistic Steel Textures for HYW 4.1

Current mod replaces steel textures of Hundred Years War Mod v 4.1 with new shiny and more realistic ones.
This applies to ALL steel textures including weapons, horses, shields etc.

MOD REQUIREMENTS:
:!: Before installing mod you should already have this HYW 4.1 patch installed (or you have 4.1 version from Feb-05-2008 ):
DOWNLOAD Patch:LINK TO M&B Repository
:!: You also need my Realistic Steel Textures Mod for Native installed before using this one:
LINK to:Realistic Steel Textures Mod for Native

CREDITS:
Author :                    MAXHARDMAN

Basic HYW textures: GandalfTheGrey ,Llew2 (Hundred Years War Mod)
Installer :                  Janus ( Mod installer script )

DOWNLOAD:LINK TO M&B Repository

Installation:
1) Install RST 1.0 in M&B folder.
2) Install RST Patch 1.1 in M&B folder.
3) Install RST for HYW 4.1 in *\<M&B>\Modules\Hundred Years War folder.

Patch 1.1 + Bonus

Patch add LOD texture, for add Steel Shininess for units on middle and long distance from Player, for best visualization.

BONUS : Big Size Battlefield Mod
Mod make battlefield size more almost 30 %, work for Native and/or Hundred Years War Mod 4.1

i-252.jpg

i-253.jpg

PS If Authors Hundred Years War Mod use my work for next relizez im will be very glad  :wink:

PPS If you like my mod , don’t be too lazy, go to and give you Rating in Repository ! Its need for take atention for other players !  :wink:

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
M&BWB
I wouldn't hold your breath. It definitely won't be out before the next version of M&B, and any new features will be dependent on other people.

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
to Llew2
Very nice! Will include this in the next version

WOW !  :grin: I real happy !  :grin: I play this Grate Mod 1.5 years  :wink:
I try to adopt your textures from next your relize !  :wink:
( Meybe before relize  :wink: Write me PM :smile: )

to insomniac
may these textures strain computer?
NO !
I use already used in game options , dont add any new effects , but remake already in game effects.

PS Strange , RST download 33 person , but RST for HYW 4.1 download 54 ?  :???:  :grin:
Maybe my bad English ? Before itstall RST for HYW 4.1 you must install RST for Native ! Becouse many items in HYW use Native textures !

PPS Anyway, you must play for look effect , not only look in Photoshop !
(MasacruTheArcher its for you spechialy  :wink: )

PPS If you like my mod , don’t be too lazy, go to and give you Rating in Repository ! Its need for take atention for other players !  :wink:

PPS Anyway, you must play for look effect , not only look in Photoshop !
(MasacruTheArcher its for you spechialy  Wink )

:smile: hey what do you mean :smile: ?Are you saying that i should use it ,so the screenshots will look better ?Or you referred to the question i asked you earlier .

Did you change the Blue textures with green ?Or i don't see any difference

Anyway downloaded it :smile: Going to test

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
to MasacruTheArcher
He ,he  :grin:
I think you already download it and look in Photoshop for look difference  :wink:  So, anyway dont forget load RST fof Native before !  :wink:

Post back after test it  :wink: Wait you reaction  :wink:

Hehe , didn't open in photoshop.I looked at the screenshot.
And yes now i see the difference.

The armor arms are more realistic , i mean it brights like it should.
Yes there is a big difference , the armors reflection is more realistic :grin: .Good job.

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
I place yestoday my mod for Native (https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=670), and i use installer script for make installer exe file.

But one little idiot have real wrong hands , so he kill he M&B . How may textures kill M&B in principle I real dont undersatand. ( Maybe this is spescial provacation and black PR :wink: ) Installer check version and M&B folders , and im check this many time , and more important , many peoples download and write me mod is ok !

So im ask ALL goto mod page and Give Rating and comments !

Thanks ALL for support !  :grin:

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
to von Schweinewitz
Thanks !  :wink:

But I find one thing im forgot to make  :oops: , its LOD ! So im make it today and upload to repository , like Patch  :wink:

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Patch 1.1 + Bonus

Patch add LOD texture, for add Steel Shininess for units on middle and long distance from Player, for best visualization.

BONUS : Big Size Battlefield Mod
Mod make battlefield size more almost 30 %, work for Native and/or Hundred Years War Mod 4.1

Top Bottom