Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Modded
Mod: The Land Of Sika

The issue :
When players use Steam Workshops to play this Mod, Certain equipment will be transparent.
If I put the Mod in "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules" folder (as before) , It wouldn't have that problem.
It's the exact same file.

These transparent resources are all in this folder: "RuntimeDataCache"

So I think maybe the Mod in Steam Workshop is not being load folder "RuntimeDataCache"?

Our original files are missing. We have to use folder "RuntimeDataCache". Please fix it, thank you!

How to Reproduce:
1. Please subscribe to the Mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875157034), enable it in 1.8.1, and launch the game.
2. Create a new save and go through all the content until you come to the world map.
3. Press the "N" choose "Troops" , then search and choice "Yan Cavalry".
4. Wait a while and the soldier will show up. His armor is transparent. (This is abnormal.)
5. Next, find the path: "\..\..\workshop\content\261550\2875157034".
6. Cut this folder ("2875157034") to path "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules" , Rename it to "TheLandOfSika".
7. Start the game again And repeat the process 1~4. The soldier's armor is no longer transparent and now displays properly.

Last edited:
We just updated our documentation regarding this matter. We suggest you should do the first part on the documentation too.
Thank you MArdA

The things I said that Bug:
It has nothing to do with publishing or exporting.
Yes, I have read the documentation, and I have learned how to use Modding Kit publish Mod. Thanks.

This Bug is:

I put the Mod in the Modules folder and everything works fine.

I put the Mod in the folder of the Steam Workshop, and the equipment in the game is transparent.

This is a Bug, it has nothing to do with the release, publish or export.
Please pass it on to QA team, and let me know if I have a reproduce step that is not detailed :cry:

Thank you MArdA

The things I said that Bug:
It has nothing to do with publishing or exporting.
Yes, I have read the documentation, and I have learned how to use Modding Kit publish Mod. Thanks.

This Bug is:

I put the Mod in the Modules folder and everything works fine.

I put the Mod in the folder of the Steam Workshop, and the equipment in the game is transparent.

This is a Bug, it has nothing to do with the release, publish or export.
Please pass it on to QA team, and let me know if I have a reproduce step that is not detailed :cry:
It has everything to do with the Publishing process as well as this that was mentioned in the documentation:
1666178962907.png
Please follow the publishing process and all the notes written in the docs again and come back to us.

It has everything to do with the Publishing process as well as this that was mentioned in the documentation:
View attachment 162554
Please follow the publishing process and all the notes written in the docs again and come back to us.
Hello Dejan, did you enjoy the 22nd event? I'm looking forward Taleworlds' own server which have 500 players!

I followed the instructions in the picture and conducted the test.

I made sure I did what was in the documentation:
(That's the same way I wrote Reproduce )

Test the first time:
Only the Workshop folder has my Mod.
It's not in the Modules folder.

Then the bug happened.

Test the second time, another situation:
I copied the Mod file from the Workshop and pasted it into the Modules folder.
(This way, all the files are the same except for their paths.)

Then I unsubscribe (Workshop). Delete all contents from the Workshop folder

Only the Modules folder has my mods, not anywhere else.

In this case, the same Bug does not occur.

So I'm sure I followed the documentation, but there was a Bug:

In the Workshop folder, the RuntimeCache folder for my Mod is not working.
(The representation is the armor and weapons in this folder, which are transparent and not shown in the game)

In the Modules folder, everything is fine with my Mod.

Back
Top Bottom