Mod Load Order for 1.5.8 [Help]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I'm getting back into the game and am trying to install a few mods, but get really random crashes, mostly in battles or during discussions with NPCs. I've done it before, never really had so many issues before. I'm guessing I'm missing incompatibility warnings, or maybe it's my load order? If someone could help point me in the right direction into sorting this out, I would be incredibly grateful!

Version: 1.5.8

I'm not sure the others, but Harmony must be the first one in the top, even before the TW folders.

Thank you guys! Already a huge improvement! It has changed the way it crashes. I've removed Custom Spawns + More Settlement Actions entirely and moved Harmony to the very top, and now it only randomly crashes when entering battles, and not immediately every time. It's still crashing like crazy though. ?

Thank you guys! Already a huge improvement! It has changed the way it crashes. I've removed Custom Spawns + More Settlement Actions entirely and moved Harmony to the very top, and now it only randomly crashes when entering battles, and not immediately every time. It's still crashing like crazy though. ?
Banner peasants maybe? Its super old mod. Use what I use instead.

Your mod list and mod order seems to be working! I've gotten into two battles so far, nothing happened. Really test is to find a lord/npc, but I think it's good! Thanks so much Warlord123123! :smile:

Hello,

I'm getting back into the game and am trying to install a few mods, but get really random crashes, mostly in battles or during discussions with NPCs. I've done it before, never really had so many issues before. I'm guessing I'm missing incompatibility warnings, or maybe it's my load order? If someone could help point me in the right direction into sorting this out, I would be incredibly grateful!

Version: 1.5.8
I feel you. I finally updated to 1.5.7 last night and then spent the next 4 hours trying to get my mods updated and working because despite all of them listing they were updated to 1.5.7 several stopped working. I finally got the damn game to load only to have it inexplicitly crash on the campaign map 5 minutes into the game. All I did was hit the space bar and it crashed. The only mod I have that I does anything with the campaign map is Calradia Expanded so I guess I will disable that mod once I get enough motivation to try getting things working again. Of course by the time I do, 1.5.8 stable will probably come out and I will have to do it all over again.

Custom spawns dont work with 1.5.8.
And More settlement actions is a hot mess of a mod.

Apologies for somewhat necroing this thread, but I just had to pass on my appreciation for this list. Getting those top 5 in that order seems to have fixed my own issues.

Back
Top Bottom