Mod List(Updated 11-05-09)

Users who are viewing this thread

Great job! This is great sticky material! But I think the delay of making this a sticky might be because of the admins waiting for you to complete the Mod list, but if they don't make this a sticky once all the discriptions are done, there's a problem there. Great job again!  :smile:

i updated the list and i thought i could add descriptions too all sections except the 0.90x section today but i dint have the whole day time for it,needed to go somewhere(twice!) and we got family visit...
im sorry for that,i promise tomorrow i add descriptions to the 0.95x section and some of 0.90x section(depends on how much free time i have)and i added some mods that were not on the list.
i hope you like it  :smile:

Note:some descriptions could be wrong,not completed or just needs to be changed,if you know a better description you can send a pm to me,only comments are welcome to the post(good or bad),if you want to add a mod or your mod project on the list you can pm me with all info i need(name,short description,link)

edit:i removed all my previous mods

they wil be all added tomorrow with the descriptions for 0.95x section and a brand new modding section that i shall take over from "mod list/info sheet that is now unstickied and "dead"...

note:i was looking to my list and it is already long enough so im gonna make some changes in the updates section,you will see it tomorrow with the new updates im gonna add!

edit:im never gonna delete my own posts anymore now its stickied...

im almost 10 hours sitting and watching proudly to my mod list,expecting comments!...  :razz:
i was wondering if there are more suggestions/ideas from you guys too make it a better list?
just post it here or pm me... :neutral:

note:now the mod list up to date has all features i wanted to add,isnt it necessary to add more things,from now on im gonna update the mod list weekly,of course im still online everyday at least 3-4hours watching proudly my mod list... :mrgreen:

edit:im very tired,i could sleep in these days(sleeped only 5 hours max...),now the list is up to date im going to sleep a long time,then only be active on my post,friday morning i shall start to search for mods that are not on the list and then i shall change and fix the whole list,im sorry for bad english,i am too tired now,my eyes are dropping,i wish you all good morning and im going to sleep!  :razz:

edit 2:someone say something,add your comment!  :roll:

You finished! Congrats!  :eek: You deserve yourself a pat on the back, But somethings bug me a little. I'll start with the descriptions, not every sentence starts with capitals and ends with a punctuation mark, making it look sloppy. Also you could add a space between the mod name and the mod description, so it doesn't look as jammed. But rather than those 2 things, everything looks great!

Edit1 An suggestion about the mod name and description is that maybe you could add the description under the mod name.
example:
Mod
The mods description.

Edit2: I'm just giving you these things to keep you occuipied, so you don't drift away from this thread  :smile: But, no, they don't have to be done anytime soon..  :smile:

Edit3 I didn't see 'Expanded Gameplay II' in the mod list..hmm... strange... A very good mod, not on the list  :shock:

It says that Might and Blade was added, but it's not actually there  :razz:

Probably an idea to put it in WIP though, as I butchered the release.

I'll have you know it takes a special type of skill to accidentally repackage native  :cool:

i shall update the list in the weekend,the update package shall add some new mods,some changes to mods on the list,fix the issue and some old descriptions will up replaced by new ones!
this update will make the list up to date and without any problems...
i hope this will statisfy you all!  :mrgreen:

edit:i would like to share how im adding mod names,as example there is a new roguehunter mod,that mod shall be added to my list as roguehunter alone without mod after it,so expanded gameplay 2 is on the list as expanded gameplay in 0.903 section...

note:if you dont like the some descriptions and you know better ones,you can always contact me about it,i will gladly change it on the next update if i like it!

Yes, I knew I wasn't seeing things. I'm sorry RogueHunter, but you are wrong. Expanded Gameplay or Expanded Gameplay 2 aren't on the list. There is no 0.903 section, there is a 0.90x section (which I searched in tons of times, until I realised the 'search in topic' button). I searched in the 'Search in Topic' Button, I typed in Expanded Gameplay.. and there was no Expanded Gameplay listed in this list.  :shock:

BocajacoB said:
Yes, I knew I wasn't seeing things. I'm sorry RogueHunter, but you are wrong. Expanded Gameplay or Expanded Gameplay 2 aren't on the list. There is no 0.903 section, there is a 0.90x section (which I searched in tons of times, until I realised the 'search in topic' button). I searched in the 'Search in Topic' Button, I typed in Expanded Gameplay.. and there was no Expanded Gameplay listed in this list.  :shock:

now your pissing me off,i said im gonna add new mods and change some excisting ones in the next update and about 0.903 and 0.90x,no one is perfect,i was wrong there and you musnt correct me everytime i typed something wrong,you could warn me about it by sending a pm to me!
i know my english sucks and i dint sleeped well the couple days so im tired,excuse me if i typed wrong words...  :sad:

Well sorry for 'pissing you off'......... and no, you English doesn't suck.. Rogue, it's just u said there was a Expanded gameplay on the list.... After I said there wasn't...
your quote:
so expanded gameplay 2 is on the list as expanded gameplay in 0.903 section...
I might of misunderstood you. What did you mean? It is on the list? or Its going to be on the list?

i wanted to say that expanded gameplay is on the 0.90x section,i dont know yet of its on the 0.960 or 0.95x sections too,i shall take a look to it and add it to the list if there is one...  :wink:
im going to rework and update the list in until the weekend,dont think that im just sitting and doing nothing!  :grin:
im using notepad to save my works,much things are already done,only little changes are needed and im still searchig for mods that are not on the list! :mrgreen:
i think im gonna update the list on saturday night(GMT+01:00),maybe i can delay it to sunday for adding/changes some stuff... :wink:

Has anyone made or attempted to make a Wheel of Time mod? Figured with all the mod research going on here someone may have run across something.

the list was 100% ready and i could not wait until the weekend so the list is updated again! :lol:

changelog:added some mods,changed some stuff in some sections and fixed all kind of stuff that were bothering me... :mrgreen:

i hope you all like it! :wink:

edit:you were right BocajacoB,expanded gameplay wasnt on the list,but its added now! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom