Mod List(Updated 11-05-09)

Users who are viewing this thread

RogueHunter

Squire
Unavailable at the moment.
(cached out of date version available HERE.

If you're interested in keeping an up to date list, please contact the administration.
Rev. L. Lamb

There's a stickied list of mods here, though I think it's only updated monthly:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,24234.0.html

Also, some of the mods that you've listed under .751-.808 (Age of Ashes, Dies the Fire, Western Mod) were either canceled or never released, so you should probably put them under WIP or remove them altogether.

AvaRice said:
There's a stickied list of mods here, though I think it's only updated monthly:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,24234.0.html

Also, some of the mods that you've listed under .751-.808 (Age of Ashes, Dies the Fire, Western Mod) were either canceled or never released, so you should probably put them under WIP or remove them altogether.

Except the person who created that left and will be gone for a year or until he stops deciding to be pissy.

Other than that nice list.

RogueHunter, do you also have a list of combined mods into one that works say craft mod with hegemony and so on?

Unless I'm not mistaken, all these mods work separately.  Thanks for listing the mods though. :grin:

Excellent, you have redemmed yourself RogueHunter. :grin:
But...
[Harry Potter Prophecy Voice]"One will die while the other lives."[/Harry Potter Prophecy Voice]
It's going to become a competition between these 2 threads, but yours seems more complete.

I have no idea whether that is an obsession or madness.

Don't worry, once a week is more than enough.

thanks for highlighting our mod  :twisted:
also i am all for stickying it, because currect list isnt updated

Very BAD!!!!!!! Hegemony 268 B.C.!!!!

edit: i'm stupid  :mrgreen:

edit2: legions mod extended should't appear it is like an older version of Hegemony 268 B.C.

WHAT?! PUT C1914 BACK WHERE IT WAS! AND BIGGER FONT + IMAGE  :twisted: :grin: or you will lose my vote to get this thread stickied  :twisted:

First I like to say great work, and damn that must of took forever.  Now to get to the point, maybe you could add in a few words or a sentence to describe each mod. For that many mods might be too overwhelming for one, like myself, to handle. It could save time and help people for whom are searching for a specific mod to download. It will take a long time to accomplish this objective, but I think you could do it  :smile:

Well  I guess I'll add my 2 cents.

Expanded Gameplay II - Contains Ten Unique characters, Wound/death Scheme, Morale System, Combat Abilities, 600+ new items, etc.
Hegemony 269 B.C. -  A historically accurate mod. Contains 11 factions(ATM), Custom Formations, Unique items/equipment for each faction, etc.

Those are the only mods I mainly played. Though finding out a description for a mod is time consuming, it is also fairly easy. But about the opinions of the people, it might not work out. For there are so many different opinions. So I say its best for you just include what the bulk of what the mod contains, and not so much of the opinions.

Onin No Ran:Historical Japanese mod is for 903 now. I think that developers made relay good job, even it they prepare mod for 903 now, when 960 is out. Please take a time for this interesting mod. You must understand that for good job you need a looooooot of time...

Back
Top Bottom