Mod List(Updated 11-05-09)

Users who are viewing this thread

nope,im not gonna change it,i like the way i made it but ty for your suggestion... :wink:
can someone make it alphabetic too? :roll:
clearly my descriptions for much mods suck and saturday some of them are gonna change but i really need help because im not really available these days.
im asking to replace the descriptions of mods and do that like gamerwiz,can someone do that for me? :wink:
ah,there is so much to do... :shock:
i think im gonna make something like "need help" section,adding the things i cant do alone and could use some help... :mrgreen:

edit:do you think that grammar is better?

Yes, it's basically the same thing except he capitalized and put punctuation marks on everything.  :smile: Making it look Neater and Easier to read, maybe?

I wish I could help you with your video card problem, but I'm not too good with that kind of stuff, the least I could do is say good luck, so good luck on finding help  :smile:

and I see you added the Section for the Supporters , Looks awesome  :grin:  I was just about to submit that this is the 'best I've ever seen' option on the poll, until I found out there was no poll. Maybe the poll wasn't the best for this thread, though. :sad: Its good to know that the mod list is updated almost constantly and has almost all the mods known for M&B. I've also seen some improvements for the descriptions of the mods. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

adding mods or other changes on the list are on the day of the update,
but sometimes i add a note or make very little changes(until the last detail)... :mrgreen:

No problem! :smile: I just found something that could be very useful on this mod list, that I never noticed before! When did you add the Mod stuff section? Very useful! Thanks alot Rogue!

i just took over from previous lists,its not fully updated but its time has to come! :mrgreen:

edit:i removed the mod list supporters section,im sorry bocajacob... :sad:

im sorry for that kind of mistakes,i thank you for posting about my mistakes on the list but wouldn't i be better if you just pmed me about this?

i added new mods and changed the list some,if there are still mods not on the list or wrong listed,feel free to pm me about it... :wink:

the list is fully updated,fixed all wrong things that i could find,added mods,changed some stuff... :wink:

NOTE:If there is still something wrong or not listed,you can always pm me about it...

Back
Top Bottom