Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

*Complete N00B arrives*

Would it be possible for someone to make a persian war era mod?  If you ask me that would be epic.
But thats just my opinion. Any way, i think it would be good. It would be great if someone colud do it. Rhodoks become The Boeotan (spelling?) league, Swadia=Sparta, Vaegir=Athens. Nords= Thracians Khergits=Scythians Sarranids=Persia.

Also, it would be great if the mod used the peloponnesian war mod's stuff.

And this would hopefully be for warband.

i would love a Drenai saga mod and by the looks of it so would a lot of others unfortunately none of us have the ability to mod it seems

i have searched the internet for a while now, and havent found any mods that add female dresses.
im not active in this forum and the mount & blade scene, so forgive me if i overlooked something.

my request is a mod, that makes the dresses worn by the npc-nobles buyable

not only for female players, i think male players would also like to dress their female companions in something nice

Hmm, since you're just editing an item's properties, I think you can try continuing your present game. The item should show up the next time the merchants refresh their inventories. There's a chance that it won't show up though and that can mean two things: [list type=decimal]
[*]Bad luck. Wait some more and it might show up eventually or you could increase the item's "abundance". I don't know how the numbers work but generally, a higher number means there's a higher chance that the item will show up in shops.
[*]The change is not savegame compatible. It means you need to start a new game.
[/list]

The best course of action, I think, is to keep your current game, see if it shows up after a month of gameplay and if it doesn't start another game(Don't delete your old save!) and use that to test the item.

ok I know this is gonna be off subject and crap... but would anyone be willing to make this great game of Mount & Blade: Warband and like change acouple of things and do a Dynasty Warriors and/or Romance of the Three Kingdoms mod. I think there can be something good coming out of that! and plus I can give you a couple of Factions and there leaders to go with it, here are some examples: Nanman = Meng Huo, Northern Kingdom = Yuan Shao, Wei = Cao Cao, Wu = Sun Jian and/or Sun Quan, Shu = Liu Bei, Yellow Turbans = Zhang Jiao, Western Kingdom = Dong Zhuo & Han = He Jin... I can probably come up with more just gotta do more research on kingdoms and look into my books i have on it! and with the Western and Northern Kingdoms, Yuan & Dong just had forces never had a name for there area of the world!! but call it w/e? but someone hit me up with a email on "[email protected]" to let me know!!! weaponsjust need to add some like Bladebow, Duel Wielding, (Zhang He's Claws), (Ling Tong's Triple Staff) and some Fan/War Fans. Troops can just be like Warbands troops now, just have there right colors for there right kingdom... Wei had a Phoenix, Tiger for Wu, Dragon for Shu, Heavens for Turbans, which can be a Sun or Cloud... Yuan was Noble so maybe some kind of Seal or Noble symbol... Dong Zhuo maybe something evil like a Snake/Demon... Nanman where Jungle people maybe Tree or swamps... the Han was Green nothing special... there i just gave some good Banners!! lol just like i said hit me up... I'm out sorry for it being long! Jon <~~~~ just email me at "[email protected]"    Thank You.

I need some heraldic tunics/shirts and gambesons for my Warband mod. If anyone would make this, your help will be greatly appreciated.

lilmangeezy3 said:
ok I know this is gonna be off subject and crap... but would anyone be willing to make this great game of Mount & Blade: Warband and like change acouple of things and do a Dynasty Warriors and/or Romance of the Three Kingdoms mod. I think there can be something good coming out of that! and plus I can give you a couple of Factions and there leaders to go with it, here are some examples: Nanman = Meng Huo, Northern Kingdom = Yuan Shao, Wei = Cao Cao, Wu = Sun Jian and/or Sun Quan, Shu = Liu Bei, Yellow Turbans = Zhang Jiao, Western Kingdom = Dong Zhuo & Han = He Jin... I can probably come up with more just gotta do more research on kingdoms and look into my books i have on it! and with the Western and Northern Kingdoms, Yuan & Dong just had forces never had a name for there area of the world!! but call it w/e? but someone hit me up with a email on "[email protected]" to let me know!!! weaponsjust need to add some like Bladebow, Duel Wielding, (Zhang He's Claws), (Ling Tong's Triple Staff) and some Fan/War Fans. Troops can just be like Warbands troops now, just have there right colors for there right kingdom... Wei had a Phoenix, Tiger for Wu, Dragon for Shu, Heavens for Turbans, which can be a Sun or Cloud... Yuan was Noble so maybe some kind of Seal or Noble symbol... Dong Zhuo maybe something evil like a Snake/Demon... Nanman where Jungle people maybe Tree or swamps... the Han was Green nothing special... there i just gave some good Banners!! lol just like i said hit me up... I'm out sorry for it being long! Jon <~~~~ just email me at "[email protected]"    Thank You.

Nice idea, I'd possibly be willing to help if that got going

Warcat92 said:
lilmangeezy3 said:

Nice idea, I'd possibly be willing to help if that got going
i would help as well.

I have some ideas:

1) I was wondering if anyone could do a game mod that goes back to when Calradia first became Calradia. Like the so called "Calradian Empire" striving at its best and then a series of events break down and 6 new Kingdoms emerge from which the Empire is destroyed

2)A mini mod that makes the beginning character more related to what you choose. For example, if you choose squire in the game, you get a bad shield, rusted sword and a hunting crossbow. Shouldn't you get nice things??

3) STAR WARS FOR WARBAND, if someone isn't working on it already...

4) I have another idea, but I kinda want to do it :grin:D.

I would like to do these myself, but I'm not experienced in coding as much as I need to be...

I know this is probably posted somewhere before but I'd like to know is there a samurai mod for mount&blade? if not will there ever be?

i want a mod were you can actually lay siege to a castle/town with catapults, trebuchets and other siege equipment i dont know if this is even possible for M&B but it would be cool

richeldsm said:
i want a mod were you can actually lay siege to a castle/town with catapults, trebuchets and other siege equipment i dont know if this is even possible for M&B but it would be cool

Age of machinery

Actually Joined to make this post. About time really.

Anyway, after downloading a number of mods, I am beginning to wonder about the possibilities of making one on my own.
One big idea has been floating around my head recently. Forgive me if this break a rule about advertising but I would like to point you to a certain online flash game.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/SugarFreeGames/caravaneer

For those who would rather not get addicted to this great game, the game take place in a post apocalyptic desert world where you take the role a trader, going from town to town trying to make a profit and surviving the elements and bandits.
For those who take the merchant path in M&B, it is very similar. However, in native I feel there is more of a focus on becoming a lord or king over becoming extremely wealthy.

I would like to see a mod similar to caravaneer (not a direct copy but a similar environment) with some of the following features:

1. As mentioned, a greater emphasis on trading and achieving wealth, in addition to survival, Maybe some kind of victory condition? This and a large array of goods and a sense of necessity for trade. (Towns would need leather to produce shoes for example.)

2. An array of guns and other weapons would need to put in.

3. There would be no recruiting armies like in native. Only companions could be used, who could be killed off.

4. Importance on food and water. If you run out, you would lose health over time and eventually die.

5. A nonlinear story.

This might be a bit over ambitious for my own doing, but I would enjoy to see something similar in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom