Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Zandman said:
Mad Max Mod.

• Set in a post-apocalyptic era, lots of desert areas, dead forests and such, littered with burnt-out shells that used to be cars, buildings and people.
  • Motorcycles instead of horses (since cars would be hard to implement)
  • Armors would consist of hockey masks, shoulder pads, ripped leather jackets, etc. Everything that can be scavenged, basically.
  • Weapons would consist of anything that could inflict damage. Shotguns and rifles, sure, but not much ammo floating around. Crowbars, knives, tyre irons, fire axes, wrenches...

To me, this sounds friggin' amazing... but maybe it's just me.
More details in my head - will share them if anyone else is interested.  :cool:

Sounds like Fallout.

from another thread that was quite similar to this one.....

Mod Idea: Sons of the Thousand sons sons.

The mod is about a realm. You start out as a dark lord and need to wreak havoc on to the empire And if you capture certain locations you gain a ally army to march alongside you

Guild wars mod:

Whould be fun to run around with a army of ascalonian guards or white mantle. It whould not be so hard to make actually if you take away magic.
Anyone intrested

Kazzan

A survivors (as in the tv show where most of the world is dead) would be ****ing awesome. It could be a bit like the paleothic mod except with guns

Pentagathus

Quote from: Folthrik on August 18, 2008, 12:05:02 am
A Norman invasion mod
FerdiadITA is already working on a mod with that title: Norman Invasion, set in 1046 - But in Italy:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34897.0.html

Then there's the 867 A.D Lords of War:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,100.0.html

(and there is the 1066 spin-off game which may or may not ever exist…)

I want a mod about Dungeon Keeper.

Evil is Good! 

M@ster-$

I got a minor mod idea. Make the siege towers wider and enable there to be more of them because I'm tired of having to hold my regime back so I can reach the castle walls without being pushed off.

Ferocity

How about a "Lost" mod? Like the TV serial? IT would be a great idea. It has everything! Factions, npc material, weapon ideas and nice all around. Think about it. It can be done.

:idea:Heres on a western mod
Factions like indians, certain towns, bandits, and govt.
Weapons well like pistols and rifles
Cowboy clothing
Set in the old west (New mexico, texas, arizona, etc.)

Hey, I don't know about anyone else, but did anyone ever want to see a replay of a battle you just did? Or Bullet cams of the arrows when you get a perfect headshot. It would be cool to see the shots you made with arrows, specailly on horseback, or from long distances.

Ive been hearing some stuff about dinosaur kinda mods what about a mod where you fight riding dinosaurs
You could have good and evil factions(good triceratops, brontosaurus,evil T-Rex, Raptor)
Getting to fight on or against a t-Rex that's bad a$$

Like that old TV show(idk what its name is)

Legend of Zelda Mod

(No Mana)

The Ladies in the Towns can be the Maidens in those Old School Legend of Zelda Games.

We can have Factions be Replaced by These.

Hyrule - Swadia
Gorons - Nords
Zora - Rhodoks
Termina - Vaegirs
Gerudo - Khergit Khanate 

You can be like Link, Ganondorf, or you can be a guy who doesn't give a crap and just wants all the land.
(I think looking like link in the green covered chain mail, the sweet shield and sword with a bow!

- Adding in a Hook Shot. (How would that be possible?)
                                                                                Hyrulean Cavalry -> Hyrulean Knight 
                                                      Hyrulean Soldier <
                                                      /                          Hyrulean Guard  -> Hyrulean Vanguard
Hyrulean Recruit ->  Hyrule Footman <
                                                      \                                 
                                                      Hyrulean Crossbow Man -> Hyrulean Sharpshooter

Goron Axe Fighters -> Goron Axe Warrior -> Goron Axe Champion
                                                /
Goron pebble -> Goron Footman <
                                                \
                                                  Goron Rock Thrower -> Goron Stone Mortar -> Goron Axe Thrower      (I thought they'd be able to use Super Rocks!!!)

Zora Spearhead -> Zora Sharp Tooth -> Zora Sergeant
                                                  /
Zora Fisherman -> Zora Combatant <
                                                  \
                                                    Zora Spear Thrower -> Zora Skirmisher 

Termina Horseman -> Terminian Knight
                                                            Terminian Veteran <
                                                          /                            Terminian Swordsman -> Terminian Sword Master
Terminian Recruit -> Terminian Footman <                               
                                                          \
                                                            Terminian Archer -> Terminan Veteran Archer -> Terminan Marskman

(For Gerudos...They were mostly woman)                   
                                              Gerudo Highway Woman -> Gerudo Lancer -> Gerudo Dragoon
                                            /                                   
Gerudo Thief -> Gerudo Pirate < 
                                            \
                                              Gerudo Horse Archer -> Gerudo Master Horse Archer

Kings -

Hyrulean King - Queen Zelda
Goron King - King Darunia
Zora King - King Zora
Terminian King - King Termina
Gerudo King - Ganondorf

Special Items -
Fire Arrows
Ice Arrows
(Bombs???)
(Hook Shot???)
Definitely armor that makes you look like link, The Cap and everything! lol.
Making Links Armor Actually Hero Worthy in Stats may be too much but who knows, he is wearing rather beast Mail.

Even though this is a legend of Zelda mod, who said Link cant' be a mean supreme Lord of the Land because he gained a thirst for power and wealth.
Go Link Style - Join Hyrule Kingdom
Go Gerudo Style - Join Gerudo Kingdom
Go Goron Style - Join Goron Kingdom
Go Zora Style - Join Zora Kingdom
Go Termina Style - Join Termina Kingdom
Go Evil Link Style - Rule Hyrule
Go Ganondorf Style - Rule Gerudo
Go Over Lord of The Land of Hyrule - Rule All Land
Go Evil Over Lord of The Land of Hyrule - Rulle All Land With an Iron Fist
Go Own Kingdom Style - Rebel Against any Kingdom.

-Hyruleans Will have Great Heavy Cavalry and Decent Infantry and Crossbow Men

-Gerudos Will have Great Light Cavalry and Horse Archers

-Gorons Will have Great Infantry and Throwing Stones and Axe Experts

-Zoras Will Have Decent Infantry and Great Skirmishers

-Terminians Will have Medium Cavalry , Decent Infantry and Great Archers

(Very Similar To Current Faction Strengths/Weaknesses)

I don't know how to mod, but I thought I could help with the Ideas, and I could come up with more but I don't know what else to put.

So yeah, these were my ideas for a Legend of Zelda Mod. I think it would be interesting to look like Link and Put together an Army and beat the hell out of Gerudo Whores and put Ganondorf in prison after beating him in a duel with My Master Sword.

If anyone thinks of anything else, I'll add it too my post. Tell me if I missed anything.

New York City  -Module -

LOL, I thought having Calradia split into a city would be very interesting.

You could have 5 Major Gangs, and small pesky gangs, except it'd be crazy gangstas! they have swords to kill eachother once their out of ammo, Compound Bows when we want to sneak up on a gang meeting of theirs, and we got Bases and ware houses to keep so we can sell our goodies to little elementary kids!

We could have it like in New York during the 1800s or well Modern New York with a tad bit of fiction.

We can recruit From the Torn up parts of new york, and in the city, we can manage our bases, like taking some of our recruits and put in a little ware house making goods to sell at markets in the city.
huge battles being fought in the Streets of New York!!!

Where o where is the LOTR mod? I saw return of the king last night and am dieing to play the M&B mod. Has it been updated? Is it still the old ver only or is there a 1.011 compatable version?

Scion said:
I'm thinking about starting some medieval constantinopel mod. I've recently worked on some conan mod, but lack of concept and the fact that m&b doesn't quite feel conanish has made me rethinking. well, I would need some researchers and map makers, but it's an era I think is perfect for M&b. inner conflicts in the byzantine empire might be a good era to start. also, hopefully more people would be interrested

I know I'm 23 pages late in this and this is my first post, but as  history buff i would be very ecstatic if someone was able to carry through with this. This is the perfect time period in my opinion. Thank you Scion. If you do happen to start this I'm afraid i can be of no use. I suck at programming and i have no artistic talent at all. But I would be your first download... If i was ever online to see it.

Though it probibly wont work, i wouldnt mind a Starship Troopers mod of some sort. Maby it could be more of a joke than a real mod but if someone could texture some bugs, weird future armor for humans, and some automatic gun or i guess since its on M&B Semi Automatic,  i would be a happy camper. I've got ideas caldera the map can stay the same and maby the Khergit territory could be bug land and the rest human land.

Also i thought about a mod with Alexander the great but that would be a bit too much like Hedgemony. perhaps another great conquerer or epic hero. Maby Beowulf or during the time of the Celts. i dont know about an oriental mod there is most likely one in development but a nonja v samurai or some sort of silly unhistorical mod would also be fun.

Back
Top Bottom