Users who are viewing this thread

Warcat92 said:
whyareallthenamestaken said:
has anyone noticed that not a single one of these mods gets picked.... :lol:
Yes, but Caba`drin made a good point about it
Caba`drin said:
Warcat92 said:
Cool, 300 pages of ignored mod ideas!
keeping other boards clean and without a million "but a 300 mod would be haxxors" threads.

I'd call that a success. Carry on.

Anyway, I'm proposing someone makes a MW3 mod. The battles would be exactly like in MW3, but it would have a campaign map. And it would have ninjas in it somewhere.
i like both your points actually  :grin: but seriously there needs to be a like BIG zombie mod with a collaboration of a lot of good modders to make it good and if there is one i really would like a link thx

Maybe a mod focusing on the battles fought between the British and the Maratha forces in India in the late 1700's/early 1800's? That'd be a wonderful time.

I am not very experienced, but I am willing to help work on a 1.011 mod.  Just contact me if you are interested.

why do we bother puting up mod ideas?? (and please dont have MW3 mods or any other fps and ask them to be exactly like the game (if you want it play the actual game)

I found alot of people who wanted Chinese and Japanese factions in Calradia. I strongly disagree with them for one reason
Calradia is European fantasy land the only far east Asians in Calradia should be the Khergits as they are based on the Mongols. If you want Chinese and Japanese based factions make a Asian fantasy land far away from Calradia. The Kherigits would be in the steppes as they are the Mount and Balde verse mongols.

I am thinking an oriental mod where you can play in a new land that is based on china between AD 200 to AD 1400. There will at least 6 factions. The three main factions will be based on the Three Kingdoms and will center mostly on the central landmass. There will be a Korean Faction that controls a peninsular to the east of the main landmass. A medieval Japanese faction will be based on the Islands to the east of the Korean peninsular. On the steppes and deserts to the Extreme North of the Main landmass, there would be be the Kergits

The Chinese factions would have their own army styles. The Northern Chinese faction would be based on the Tang Dynasty with large armies of infantry, crossbowmen and cavalry, based on experiences with the nomadic tribes from the steppes. The eastern Chinese faction based on the Song Dynasty who utilized advance (for their time) gunpowder weapons such as fire lances and grenades. The southern Chinese faction, which I don't know what Chinese dynasty to base on, relies on highly skilled warriors, well trained in the Martial arts. However they know they can not fight the other Chinese factions in straight confrontations and as a result often utilized guerilla warfare.

The non Chinese factions will be the Khergits who are pretty much the same as the mount and blade warband native versions but with extended troop trees (more melee cavalry and footsoldiers). The Korean based faction will be based on the Joeson Dynasty. Their infantry are not as good as the other factions but, they have the best archers and utilize advance gunpowder weapons such as the Hwacha and muskets. Also they have an outstanding navy including the formidable turtle ships. The Japanese faction of course make good use of Samurai (No duh)

Aside for the faction troops the player can recruit Mercenaries such as warrior monks

Of course the armies troop limit need to be increased greatly to where 1000 soldiers per party would be common

thx a lot for the idea, I might plan to make that in future

How about Sengoku Basara?
basa1.png

New map, new lords, new characters, new weapons and armours, new effects(like explosions, cutting effects), new quests, new UI(the skin only)....
Just like the anime or in the real game

Game
sengoku-basara-samurai-heroes-70.jpg

SEngoku%201_enl.jpg

sengoku-basara-samurai-heroes-ps3-wii-screens-2.jpg

basara_tgs__7__bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

sengoku-basara-910-01.jpg

sengoku-basara-910-15.jpg

Anime
sb.jpg

Masamune%252CYukimura%252CShingen%252CNagamasa%252CNobunaga%252CMitsuhide.jpg

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Sengoku-Basara_hyde333(1.49)__THISRES__223050.jpg

300px-Sengoku_BASARA_ANIME_BEST.jpg

Sengoku.Basara.489864.jpg

[animepaper.net]wallpaper-standard-anime-sengoku-basara-yuuga-157081-valuna-preview-b0914f5f.jpg

sengoku05_top.jpg

And of course, this is gonna be a fantasy mod(not historically accurate).

What do you think?

Evil Cereal said:
I don't quite understand why people want game mods.
Because playing the actual game is too mainstream.

Anyway, how about making a mod based on other mods. I want Minecraft Millenaire villages, MineColony villagers and something like another mod where you can build up and upgrade a fort with various services and defences. If you can make those before dinner, please do so.
:razz:

Wanted to suggest Elder Scrolls mod, but using the search function saw that it was already proposed several times  :grin:

Cavinano said:
How about Sengoku Basara?
basa1.png

New map, new lords, new characters, new weapons and armours, new effects(like explosions, cutting effects), new quests, new UI(the skin only)....
Just like the anime or in the real game

Game
sengoku-basara-samurai-heroes-70.jpg

SEngoku%201_enl.jpg

sengoku-basara-samurai-heroes-ps3-wii-screens-2.jpg

basara_tgs__7__bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

sengoku-basara-910-01.jpg

sengoku-basara-910-15.jpg

Anime
sb.jpg

Masamune%252CYukimura%252CShingen%252CNagamasa%252CNobunaga%252CMitsuhide.jpg

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Sengoku-Basara_hyde333(1.49)__THISRES__223050.jpg

300px-Sengoku_BASARA_ANIME_BEST.jpg

Sengoku.Basara.489864.jpg

[animepaper.net]wallpaper-standard-anime-sengoku-basara-yuuga-157081-valuna-preview-b0914f5f.jpg

sengoku05_top.jpg

And of course, this is gonna be a fantasy mod(not historically accurate).

What do you think?

I think it is too high fantasy. I am trying to keep everything like it is part of the same universe as the rest of the mount and blade warband verse but it is in the Far East

The closest thing is the non-anime Cloak&Dagger, which is all about assassins and the like. The mod would work for MP, if you get the initiative to make it.

I got a mod suggestion - The Balkan Wars ( 1st! )

Based in 1912, Kingdom of Serbia, Kingdom of Montenegro, the Tsardom of Bulgaria, and the Vassilia of Greece all unite against the Turks to fight for freedom or death! ( Singleplayer mod! )

I got absolutely NO modding experience of any kind..... But I can provide resources ( and a damn lot of them! ) for all the factions ( in HD! :smile: :smile: :smile: )

PS: Don't post me about that Rise of Nationalism, due that it is based 100 years before :razz: :smile: :smile: :smile:

maybe mount and blade the Stone Age where fights were between small tribes and cities were replaced with caves and a very small population, the bandits are animals such saber-toothed tiger and the main weapon to be sticks of various types of wood and stones of various shapes and sizes 

I'm new and I do not know the rules I hope I'm not saying the wrong place wrong to say  :oops:

Greetings from Serbia here we are big fans of M & B

Stefan Kojadinovic said:
maybe mount and blade the Stone Age where fights were between small tribes and cities were replaced with caves and a very small population, the bandits are animals such saber-toothed tiger and the main weapon to be sticks of various types of wood and stones of various shapes and sizes 

I'm new and I do not know the rules I hope I'm not saying the wrong place wrong to say  :oops:

Greetings from Serbia here we are big fans of M & B

Spears, Atlatals, Slings, Stone Axes and Bows would be powerful weapons

Hi,

I just watched the movie "The Patriot" the one with Mel Gibson and i thought it would be nice to see a MP mod for Warband on that war (American Revolution). People could organize battles each week like Mount and Musket how there are lots of clans on one map and server at a time. I play the Secession mod with my clan and love it. I would very much appreciate it if someone who has modding knowledge and experience to make a mod like this (I will help if needed).

Please message me if you would like to make a mod with this idea.

Cheers   

In my opinion as an warcraft series fan1,2,3 (not wow) i want to see a mod about warcraft,maybe the warcraft 1 orcs and humans,adding evry single units from the rts original game, or a mod abou the second war warcraft 2:tides of darkness,well warcraft 2 is gona be hard cause in game there is diferent races, 1 faction=alliance humans ,Elven elfs (bloodelfs in wow),there is also dwarfs, for the creation of the  alliance faction is fine but the 2 faction=horde is hard to creat all those races cause there is orcs as main race then trols berzerkers  then there is the might brutal ogres then the death knghit,and also goblins,So yhea horde is a true chalenge to create Also the sorcers troops whit diferenr spels like knghits upgrape and become paladins and have some spels heal(in game the pal don't heal himself only is parners but as a mod it will be nice  if a paldin could heal is own wonds ,but i think as a first mod it shold be abou warcraft 1 cause there is only orcs and humans in the game,but warcraft 2 as the best universe ever,(i love warcraft 3 as well but is tooo hard to creat a mod of it and they miss the ogres ^^)

Warcraft games 1 and 2 are perfect to make a mod of it how din't someone get this idiea yet? :p warcraft as just a perfect universe and a mod that could be 100% like the good old games will be nice, the game it self grants a great  deal to make a 2 factions war,cause the troops in game have the same strenghs like human pesont=orc peon,human footman = orc grunt, knghit=ogre,so and so it is then the only diference in the game was the speals and abilitis that could be upgraped for each unit like the trool berzerker axe throwler as a regeneration hit point bonus and  the elven ranger as a incresed damge whit the bow,the paladin(knghit upgrape) can use heal on im to gain healt (depends on the amount of mana) or use it on is friends, in the other hand the ogre-mage as bloodlust which increses is atack speed and damege by 10.

So for a true warcraft fan its a dream come true as bliiz don't make a warcraft 4 just ceping making wow expantion to ircres there income!

Hope some (pro moding) see this and tel if it is posible or not, as some units have spels ,abilitis, etc... i can also assistence about those games and about the troos (pics,abilitis etc..

Back
Top Bottom