Mod Future

Users who are viewing this thread

The Shadow

Recruit
So basically, I haven't heard anything about this mod in a while, since Albertus left.  Is anything planned?  Has anyone heard from him?  Do you guys have any ideas on how to expand the mod?  Are you? 

I'm goin' to expand astorionar war, but first i have to finish my mod...albertus knew it and for him it was okay... :smile:

regardin' the adventure, i shall listen to him first, and then see what we're goin to do with it... :smile:

Uhm, yep...

MAYBE, and I underline maybe, when I'll get WB and be a little more in touch with its MS, I'll post a poll to ask if people want the AW to be ported....but the AA definetly won't be ported sicne it's way to complicated for me...

Anyway, the 12 of June I'll finish school, so in the very next week I'll work on the features of AW...I believe it'll take me no more than a day to introduce some script in it. So for the end of this month you guys will have a new version of the mod. :smile:

After that, I'll start working on CoP again (seriously I mean) and I'll try to finish it as soon as possible :smile:

Back
Top Bottom