SP - General (Mod for) Cosmetic armor slot

Users who are viewing this thread

Farah

Recruit
I have no idea if this was already suggested, sorry if it was!

Would it be possible, preferably as a mod, to have a third equipment window at the top of the inventory menu for armors only, in which you could manually select individual pieces of armor to choose whether you want the armor worn in this slot to be shown or the one worn in your normal equipment? I'm not asking for weapons because I don't want to fire arrows from a sword or have daggers with a magical invisible 220 length...I know this probably doesn't appeal to everyone, however some pieces of armor look really cool but have bad stats or become bad as the game progresses. The ability to hide the helmet would also be really nice, even on NPCs (I'm looking at you Mesui, you look great badass in my opinion but with that helm, not so much...).

I wish I could mod but my coding abilities are way too limited to write anything of the sort. I am well aware this would be immersion breaking for a lot of people, which is why I request it as a mod, I am unsure where to actually request it, if there is an official mod request section I'm sorry I have not seen it!

There was a mod which let you copy and paste armor looks but as I understand it didn't work for a while and I would rather have to buy and own the armor to use its look than just copy and paste it over my own armor.

Again, this was probably already requested many times, sorry for adding to the pile!

Back
Top Bottom