Mod feels... kinda downgraded

Users who are viewing this thread

Rum

Sergeant at Arms
I am in love with this mod. This was always my go to whenever I felt like playing some mulitplayer. The only thing I find kinda sad though is the lack of variety of equipment (mostly uniforms and hats) for factions like Sweden. I missed the different type of hats and coats for the Swedish pikemen and musketeers. Can it be possible to have them back? If not its alright.

JUAN THE GREAT! said:
I am in love with this mod. This was always my go to whenever I felt like playing some mulitplayer. The only thing I find kinda sad though is the lack of variety of equipment (mostly uniforms and hats) for factions like Sweden. I missed the different type of hats and coats for the Swedish pikemen and musketeers. Can it be possible to have them back? If not its alright.

While I agree that perhaps a larger collection of outfits is definitely a desirable thing, do note that current clothing has autimatically randomized aspects such as collars and neckerchiefs.

JUAN THE GREAT! said:

I have to agree with this. It's how I too feel.

If not different uniforms, then perhaps the same ones but with different colours, so that the clans can distinguish themselves, like in March of Rome, for example.

Back
Top Bottom