SP Native Mod: FaceMod v1.0! (UPDATED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ancientwanker said:
Yeah, mag-7 shouldnt cause any trouble with this. In fact Ill probably *require* this mod to play mag-7 once some more faces are added. Ill use them for NPCs and my berserkers.

What kind of faces did you have in mind?

Velik said:
Have you thought about trying to convert some of the Morrowind faces into usable faces?

I have the better faces mod, which has some excellent faces. I've just read the readme and it says that you can reuse the faces if you name the artists.
Later if we can add meshes with the mod tools we could do that, but they are in the .nif format (which I think can only be used with 3DSMax). So if we are to use the meshes we will need someone who can convert them to the format that M&B uses.

Im not sure that im looking for a specific face noo8, just some more faces being posted to justify going in and changing mag-7. Im sure there will be a trickle of faces and eventually ill get the urge.

Hopefully there will be more variety in the tattoos and warpaint eventually. Im trying to do the Conan black/white camo face myself.

Yeah, I was considering doing some more faces in Lost-Lamb's Braveheart style, as well as some other types. I'll make up some tonight and post some screenshots.

Unless you go and edit the troop entry to include the higher range, they won't be on other characters in the game.

That is, NPCs use a range for the faces, 0 to however many there are, but since the entries were made when there were only 6 faces, the range won't include the new faces.

Hi nice mod but i have a prob if i try and give my character any type of beard then change hair coulour past the first red i get the beard error and i am usin latest version you have posted :cry:

I had this problem too, im not sure if facemod has been updated to fix it but his Hugemod (which includes the facemod) has fixed it. Try that one.

Back
Top Bottom