Mod DB 2008 Awards

Users who are viewing this thread

Vote our preffered indie game for the Mod db 2008 awards here
http://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade
i don't seen if a similiar thread already exist but well another one surely doesn't hurt  :razz: be numerous

Already voted, had to sort out my mod (not a Mount&Blade mod) propaganda out for this years awards. :razz:

I currently have a crappy draft web site open, I could make a page for games I advise to try out.

HaloLions.com

Crappy Site, but hey I'll add a page for games, M&B will be on top, I'll link to youtube vids of certain renown and all that nice stuff, just give me the word

Just voted :smile: Makes you feel good ! Well I hope M&B wins, took a look at some of the other mods and indie games in there, and i'd say that it has a fair chance.

Voted! Good to see, that Mount & Blade was nominated to this competition.

When I get back on broadband I'll whip up a newspost of some sort to get the profile on the ModDB front page.. perhaps something about the mods which have been released for 1.011 or something. Anyone got any particular ones which they think would be good? Could persuade a few more people to host their mods there too which'd generate more publicity for them and the game.

As always, anyone who wants to help run the M&B moddb page, give me a yell.

Practically all the ones in the cartographers guild that has its own miniboard. Giving links to the repository and the cartographer's guild is also quite good.

LordMutaz said:
I currently have a crappy draft web site open, I could make a page for games I advise to try out.

HaloLions.com

Crappy Site, but hey I'll add a page for games, M&B will be on top, I'll link to youtube vids of certain renown and all that nice stuff, just give me the word
Computer Crashed.... ^ that went up in flames.

It's possible to nominate the M&B Batlre Sizer for Mod of the Year at ModDB :p

Also remember you can vote/nominate as many indie games and mods as you want.

i was just checking that site and it looks like ther finally gonna make a dungeon keeper 3, its says Dungeon Keeper 3 has been in work for the last couple of years by indie developers, thanks for the link fedeita, i would never have found this, i am def looking forward to this

or maybe not, after looking more in to this, it seems there gonna make it into a mmo and only release it in china, what the hells wrong with these people, its like all you mount and blade fans and taleworlds sayin there gonna turn the sequal into a rts and only release it in french, idiots

Lizard_man said:
or maybe not, after looking more in to this, it seems there gonna make it into a mmo and only release it in china, what the hells wrong with these people, its like all you mount and blade fans and taleworlds sayin there gonna turn the sequal into a rts and only release it in french, idiots

id happily move to france and not so happily learn french to play it...but then again i dont like RTS games that much

Ok there we go. One great big news post.

Hope people are spreading the word? Rockpapershotgun did, which was nice. But we need more votes. At the moment we're being beaten by Empire at War and C&C generals...

http://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade/news/mount-and-blade-mods

Back
Top Bottom