MM_US_OFFICIAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smithy shouldn't be an admin. He ******** sucks. His inability to take care of problems unless they deal with his Marins is bull****. He's too young and too ******** stupid to be in a position of power. Until he is removed from administration, I won't be playing on the server because **** is in power and it stinks.

I don't care if this is the wrong forum or whatever. It's about the servers and frankly him staying in power is an insult to other admins since they actually do things fairly.

AstronautBear said:
Smithy shouldn't be an admin. He ******** sucks. His inability to take care of problems unless they deal with his Marins is bull****. He's too young and too ******** stupid to be in a position of power. Until he is removed from administration, I won't be playing on the server because **** is in power and it stinks.

I don't care if this is the wrong forum or whatever. It's about the servers and frankly him staying in power is an insult to other admins since they actually do things fairly.

Just because you didnt get your way wasnt needed to rage. I was there for a while, and Smithy handled it very well, and Deo was there for the end of the problem, but Smithy got on the admin team for a reason. 1 Person isnt going to effect the massive NA Community.

Thank you for this thoughtful, logical, well made post to show your concern. Looking at your vast amount of evidence, witness accounts, well said reasoning...oh wait, you haven't displayed anything of the sort!

Well, at least I can take into account the fact that you are distant and well separate and thus unbiased in this argument.. oh wait! You've openly bickered with the Marins for months, trolled them by going on the server with their Teamspeak addresses as names! You go to alt account after alt account, trying to poke and prod and annoy Smithy and thus me. Clearly a Fair and Balanced viewpoint.

Smithy is abrasive, but he does his job. He gets the server running smoothly. For every person I have telling me they don't always like his attitude I get 3 telling me he does what needs to be done. I appreciate the work he does on the server, and as one of its most active admins he provides me a great service and a great service to the community.

Come back when you have something worth the time it takes me to read. If you don't wish to play on the US server, I heartily recommend the MM_Official_Battle server, perhaps you will find it's atmosphere more appealing.

You've openly bickered with the Marins for months, trolled them by going on the server with their Teamspeak addresses as names! You go to alt account after alt account, trying to poke and prod and annoy Smithy and thus me.

This wasn't me, so do not say it was. With my alt-names, it is never my intention to poke or prod anyone. I will admit the Marins and I have a colored past, but that did not influence me at all.

Well, whatever. I will no longer be playing Mount & Musket because of ****ty administration.

By the way, you don't need the apostrophe in "its" when there is nothing specific to be possessive about.

P.S. Being a condescending **** doesn't make you look good, Deo.

AstronautBear said:
You've openly bickered with the Marins for months, trolled them by going on the server with their Teamspeak addresses as names! You go to alt account after alt account, trying to poke and prod and annoy Smithy and thus me.

This wasn't me, so do not say it was. With my alt-names, it is never my intention to poke or prod anyone. I will admit the Marins and I have a colored past, but that did not influence me at all.

Well, whatever. I will no longer be playing Mount & Musket because of ****ty administration.

By the way, you don't need the apostrophe in "its" when there is nothing specific to be possessive about.

P.S. Being a condescending **** doesn't make you look good, Deo.

To clarify something up...your the Condenscending 9 year old **** head who whines and whines and whines cuz he doesn't get his way. Your lucky Deo hasnt perma banned you for insulting admins on the server and off, and i garuntee you if we looked at your ID Logins we would see you come back to Mount and Musket as a different name...

Grow up you twat,

Williams :smile:

To clarify something up...your the Condenscending 9 year old **** head who whines and whines and whines cuz he doesn't get his way. Your lucky Deo hasnt perma banned you for insulting admins on the server and off, and i garuntee you if we looked at your ID Logins we would see you come back to Mount and Musket as a different name...

Grow up you twat,

You're. Because. Guarantee.

And no, I will not be going back to MM.

AstronautBear said:

Grow up you twat,

You're. Because. Guarantee.

And no, I will not be going back to MM.
good. no one wants you here. you make the place look dirty anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom