Resolved Mix up of the Khuzait Horse Archers Bows making tier 4 a down grade from tier 3 in accuracy and damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
The Encyclopedia show the Khuzait Raider tier 3 with the Heavy Recurve Bow, which is much better than the Khuzait Horse Archer tier 4 Simple Short Bow. The Khuzait Heavy Horse Archer tier 5 use the Steppe Recurve Bow.

In contrast the Khuzait Hunter tier 3 use the Simple Short Bow and the Khuzait Archer tier 4 use the Heavy Recurve Bow. The Khuzait Marksman use the Steppe Recurve Bow.

So the upgrade from tier 3 Raider to Horse Archer is a down grade in weapon and damage.(edit and RANGE and ACCURACY)

The Simple Bow accuracy is so bad its near useless for anything but close range shooting at a mass of infantry

Sincerly

Last edited:
I reported that in couple months ago, answer was balance is made otherwise, through accuracy etc. BUT the bow that the T4 horse archer is using is in all stats worse than the bow that the T3 Horse Archer is using. Important one for Balance to be fair.

Well they are WRONG!

That bow is the worst in the game, its even worse than the starter Hunting bow because of its accuracy, nobody will ever hit anything with that while riding a horse.

I bought 10 of all bows and sat on top of hill with my companions, all with around 135-175 skill, and shot at enemies who sat in defense at the bottom. Nobody could hit anything with that bow. I also tested them in Hideouts, same results. It has bad aim time and accuracy even with 175 skill, I would miss enemies standing perfectly still with their back turned towards me.

I can hit them with a javelin and throwing axe and knife on that distance but not an arrow ?‍♂️

The Heavy Recurve Bow is easily a tier 5 worthy bow.

I reported that in couple months ago, answer was balance is made otherwise, through accuracy etc. BUT the bow that the T4 horse archer is using is in all stats worse than the bow that the T3 Horse Archer is using. Important one for Balance to be fair.
Yeah I was gonna say I was sure I saw someone report it before!

Well they are WRONG!

That bow is the worst in the game, its even worse than the starter Hunting bow because of its accuracy, nobody will ever hit anything with that while riding a horse.

I bought 10 of all bows and sat on top of hill with my companions, all with around 135-175 skill, and shot at enemies who sat in defense at the bottom. Nobody could hit anything with that bow. I also tested them in Hideouts, same results. It has bad aim time and accuracy even with 175 skill, I would miss enemies standing perfectly still with their back turned towards me.

I can hit them with a javelin and throwing axe and knife on that distance but not an arrow ?‍♂️

The Heavy Recurve Bow is easily a tier 5 worthy bow.
Yeah I'm all for them revisiting it, but I do recall also they said it was for balance. I think the t3 HA was so bad with a lower bow that they got the good one, but the t4 was too good.

Really, maybe more bows should be introduced because I agree taking accuracy hit at t4 feels bad.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom