Mistylake town

Users who are viewing this thread

SO i run into those rivermen guys and they say they are under protection of Lord Achelous from Mistylake town, neither actually exist on the map, do devs plan on adding a new Zendar like town in Perisno in the future?

samoja said:
SO i run into those rivermen guys and they say they are under protection of Lord Achelous from Mistylake town, neither actually exist on the map, do devs plan on adding a new Zendar like town in Perisno in the future?
This is news to me. Do you have any screenshots?

Michadr said:
samoja said:
This is news to me. Do you have any screenshots?

Here

http://s22.postimg.org/luaawj8up/mb1.jpg

yeah I saw those guys too.

They usually wander the area North of Galwe (king Torlan city) (or South, frankly dont remember which way is north on perisno) anyway is toward the Falcons. Unless they go at other places I only saw them there.

samoja said:

Yeah,they didnt have that additional line before,i gues were gonna see that lord with his town later in developement

Back
Top Bottom