In Progress Polski Mistakes in Polish translation pt.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello! First of all I wanted to say how fantastic the polish translation handles many complex and hard to directly translate words and sentences, and this is why I am writing this thread to help improve it. So basically during my campaign I have noticed several mistakes in translations which I would like to present in this thread. (This will be divided into two parts as maximum files that can be sent is 5).

So for the first screenshot, in the shop there is "Ziarno" which should be renamed to "Zboże". This is because "Ziarno" is a single piece of grain, while "Zboże" is used to name a portion of the grain, example being that it is presented as a bag of said grain in the game. There is also "Surówka żelazna" that should be renamed to "Surówka żelaza", the in-game translation "żelazna" is an adjective, which is wrong in polish while "żelaza" is a noun which is correct. The last thing about this part is that "Plotki handlowa" needs to be renamed to "Plotki handlowe", the translation right now is basically a plural combined with a singular which sounds odd.

1.jpg

For the second screenshot there is the message "Królestwo (północne Cesarstwo) rozpocznie zachęca władców do utrzymywania dużych prywatnych armii". The word "rozpocznie" should be deleted from the message as it breaks the sentence. Also in the bottom right there is "Naciśnij Enter, aby się ukryć", this should be renamed to "Naciśnij Enter aby zamknąć" - Press Enter to close.
2.jpg

"Zmuś tę armię do rozwiązania się" should have the word "się" deleted.
3.jpg

For the context, I was playing the campaign as a female character, when during an encounter with looters I noticed this: "Możecie do nas dołączyć, ale będę miał na was oko", the problem with this is that this dialogue is aimed at male character, so I thought of making the dialogue sound genderless which would be "Możecie do nas dołączyć, ale będę mieć na was oko". Also the sentence "Nie, musisz zapłacić za swoje zbrodnie" is a sentence aimed at one person, where looters move, well, in groups. So the sentence should sound like this: "Nie, musicie zapłacić za swoje zbrodnie". Similiar thing is with sentence "Nie ufam ci ani trochę" which should be "Nie ufam wam ani trochę"
4.jpg

In the kingdom laws tab there is a problem with one law's name. "Monopoly państwowe" should be renamed to "Monopol państwowy"

5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom