Resolved Русский - RU Mistakes and inaccuracies in Russian localization

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Overall the translation is decent, but I found a few mistakes in my opinion, which I going to report below in this thread

Items

- The word "вилы" (pitchfork) is written with a small letter
20211213141715_1.jpg
- Some mistakes with word translation "Bear Skin". These words should be written like this: "Медвежья шкура", "Укреплённая медвежья шкура", "Грубая медвежья шкура", with the soft symbol "ь".
20211213141947_1.jpg
20211213141951_1.jpg
20211213142018_1.jpg
- Some banners have no translation
20211213142214_1.jpg

Last edited:
Towns

- Varcheg should be translated like "Варчег" (Varcheg, not Varkheg), because in my opinion there should be a sound of "CH", not "KH" (now it's "KH"). I think that's how most native speakers pronounce the name of this town
20211213145215_1.jpg

- Razih should be with the letter "H" at the end, — "Разих". Now it looks like Razi, which is feels strange for an arabic-like naming. Also I think most native speakers pronounce it that way
20211213145046_1.jpg

Skills and abilities

- "Езда верхом" (Riding) should be replaced by "Верховая езда", which in my opinion is perceived better for native speakers. Also, among other things, In all previous parts of the game, this skill was always called that way
20211213145539_1.jpg
- The skill Breeder (Riding - Breeder) has a weird translation. It should look something like this: "Животные в вашем инвентаре получают/имеют небольшой шанс на размножение", so that whoever reads it, it is clear that this skill gives
Breeder.jpg
- Untranslated skill (Roguery - In Best Light)
20211213151731_1.jpg

Last edited:
- Untranslated skill (Roguery - Partners in Crime)
1.jpg
- Untranslated skill (Steward - Efficient Campaigner)
33.jpg
- Untranslated skill (Engineering - Battlements)
20211213152446_1.jpg
- Untranslated skill (Medicine - Battle Hardened)
66.jpg
- Untranslated skill (Steward - Master of Planning)
20211213152645_1.jpg

Last edited:
- Weird skill description (Medicine - How to learn). It should look like: "Помогайте раненым солдатам лечиться в поселениях", instead of what is there right now
2323.jpg
- Weird skill description (Riding - How to learn). It should look something like this: "Скачите по карте как можно больше, сражайтесь верхом, чтобы получить бонус к скорости/прирост к скорости"
Riding.jpg
- The inscription of a personal skill copies the skill name itself, there is no description (Charm - Parade)
Parade.jpg

MArdA TaleWorlds, troop names translated strangely. Ghilman - «Гулямы», Gulam - «Гулям».​

Ghulam.png

Название клана - "Волчие шкуры", хотя в описании правильно - "Волчьи шкуры"
Wolfskins.png

Last edited:
Khuzait village Шапешти (Shapeshti) chararters have name smb from Шапештя, but in russian Шапешти doee not have declension.

The translation of the name of the quest distorts its meaning. The translated title says the landlord needs access to the commons. But the essence of the quest is that the landlord cannot use the purchased right to graze livestock.
Название квеста искажает его смысл. В переведенном варианте сказано, что землевладелец хочет получить доступ к жителям. Но суть квеста заключается в том, что землевладелец не может воспользоваться купленным правом на выпас скота у соседней деревни. Уместен перевод "Землевладельцу нужен доступ к пастбищам".

Animal_1.pngAnimal_2.png

Whenyou get a hit thgrough defence (block) russian translate- наша оборона прорвана -incorrect translate - cause right - наша защита пробита или блок пробит.

Attachments

• ыыыы.jpg
    ыыыы.jpg
    876.4 KB · Views: 8
I've been informed that this report has been reviewed by our external translators. They decided to change the original localization. However, the change might not be the exact suggestion you proposed. The changes will be pushed to the game with future updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom