Users who are viewing this thread

Rigignion

Recruit
I accepted a mission about mercenaries. A lord, or in this case a lady, had mercenaries she wanted to get rid off so she asked me to give to them to someone else for 2900 denars so I started looking for lords. I failed an attempt with a lord and then i stopped playing the game and when I came back, I couldn't talk to anayone ! Actually you can launch the converstation but after that nothing works, you can't click on anything ( nothing happens ) so you have to leave the game and come back and NOT talk to anyone if you wanna keep playing... And also the 'bubbles' that show your attempts with someone shows in every conversation even if i didn't even talk with them about that mission ( example : villagers show it, which can't be possible )
So basically right now my saves are ****ed up because I can't even fight looters or something (because there are conversations with them too!!)
I hope you'll fix this soon because I don't wanna start all over again....

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom