Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Garadex3

Recruit
Summary:Trees, animals, and various things around the map don't load textures. I've done a fresh install, deleted the shaders folder and everything I could think of. The missing textures are throughout the map and are worse in Vlandia and Battania.
How to Reproduce: On every launch.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have no mods.
Scene Name (if related):
Media
unknown.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: 471.96
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: z170-HD3-CF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, can you please delete the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game. Please let me know if the issue is persistent after this.

Hello, can you please delete the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game. Please let me know if the issue is persistent after this.
I have done that and the problem is still persistent. I actually did it beforehand because I saw it recommended in other threads. I did it again and still no luck.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Hello, sorry to see the issue is persistent. Can you try a clean install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Hello, i am glad the problem is solved. Thank you for your time and sorry for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom