Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

stickycrud

Recruit
As the title says. Was playing the game fine just before the update, no mods were installed at any point. On a 2560x1080 monitor as well, if that matters. Verified integrity of the game and clean installed it twice.

GPU: 2060
GPU Driver Version: Most recent
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. B450M BAZOOKA MAX WIFI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 1TB

GmT1CwF.jpeg

PE7hlAx.jpeg

svHQcTH.png
gGm1ws5.png

Update: Tried method of switching graphics settings around, no effect.
Update: reverted to 1.5.10 and the issue's fixed itself. Very strange. Seems to only be a 1.6.0 issue.

Last edited:
Hello, i am glad the problem is gone with reverting. Next time you come across this issue can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files?

Hello, i am glad the problem is gone. Next time you come across this issue can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files?
The problem is not fixed, as the textures are still missing when I update my game to 1.6.0. I've deleted the shader folder and verified, and the issue persists.

Hey, can you please try deleting "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" as well and verify the integrity of the game afterward? If that also does not work please let me know. So i can inform the devs for further inspection.

Hey, can you please try deleting "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" as well and verify the integrity of the game afterward? If that also does not work please let me know. So i can inform the devs for further inspection.
Did not work

ShVvyBS.jpeg

Another look at the issue, this time in a custom battle.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time. I will update the post if our team needs more info to further inspect it.

Hello, are you experiencing the same issue on the beta version e1.6.1 as well ? please let me know if the issue is persistent on beta.

Hello, are you experiencing the same issue on the beta version e1.6.1 as well ? please let me know if the issue is persistent on beta.
I did test the game on the e1.6.1 version and it was still broken, though this was before I deleted the tileset folder and the shader folder and verified integrity. I’ll try it again once I’m able and let you know.

I'm having the same exact issue as OP. I've also tried deleting /pages and /shaders folders and that did not fix the issue. Reverting to 1.5.9 did not initially fix the issue, until I changed the shader setting from medium to high. After setting it to high, I was then able to change the shader setting back to medium without the textures disappearing. I once again tried to go back to 1.6.0, but the textures again disappeared and were not fixed by changing the shader setting.

GPU: GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: Most recent (471.96)
CPU: Intel i7-3770K
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M-D3H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 500GB

Hello, can you reproduce the issue on the latest beta version e1.6.3? Please make sure your drivers are up to date.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom