Version number
e1.6.4.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Alonyx

Recruit
Summary: While defending Charas settlement, the ballista/catapult the most at the right is unusable because there is no ramp to climb the tower to reach it. Also, some soldiers will only spin inside that tower because they are trying to climb an non-existing ramp.

How to Reproduce: Do a siege defense of Charas settlement and go into the tower to get to the ballista/catapult the most at the right.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
IT would be great if you could capture a screenshot of the issue as well.

Sorry for not having been able to respond faster, I had a couple of school and house works to do. I'll send it ASAP.

Thoses are the screenshots.

It was taken on two different defenses on two different days and every time, it is always tower for the ballista the upmost right that is bugged. But in all honesty, it's not a big inconvenience since I can still easily defend my city.

Thank you for having took care of this little bug and it was my pleasure to help. I actually like to find and report bugs because I feel like I'm helping the developers to take care of a game I like.

Back
Top Bottom