Version number
e.1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

kubas1129

Recruit
Summary: My game crashes after load or start a campaign. I tried reinstall whole game, reinstall steam and the problem still persist. I also tried install different version of a game. Erorr I get is saying something about "unable to find texture ui_charactercreation_2".
How to Reproduce: Load or create new campaign.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Any
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, you can try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verfying the integrity of the game files. Also, one of players with same issue informed us that switching the beta has solved the issue. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hi, thanks for the answer. Veryfying files help for one day, but the next day afetr that the texture erorr appeared again. I will try to remove Shader folder and check integrity of files, maybe that one fix my problem.

Can you please confirm that this issue is persistent on the beta version e1.7.1?
Also, one of players with same issue informed us that switching the beta has solved the issue.
You can switch to the beta by right-clicking the game on the Steam Library, select properties and pick the "e.1.7.1- beta" option under the "BETAS" tab.

Right now I know that this problem was because of my antyvirus, I removed it from my computer, reinstall game and everything is working correctly. Thanks for help. Thread can be closed :smile:

Back
Top Bottom