Missing shield texture for Duguth Engle. Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dan11311

Sergeant
I'm missing the shield textures for the Duguth Engle. I combined the Brytenwalda base mod with TML and the Brytenwalda Realism Mod as some others have done. Any way to fix my issue?

I checked the troop tree and I got this error:

Unable to find mesh BL_Roundshields_03
Unable to find mesh BL_Roundshields_04
Unable to find mesh BL_Roundshields_01
Unable to find mesh BL_Roundshields_20
Unable to find mesh BL_Roundshields_02
Unable to find mesh BL_Roundshields_05
Unable to find mesh BL_Roundshields_06
Unable to find mesh BL_Roundshields_22

Those meshes should be in escudos3.brf in your resource folder. Use openBRF to open it up, see if they're there. Maybe try replacing  the one you have with one of the versions that got overwritten when you were merging. Keep backups.

Good luck.

Did you download the fully patched 1.41 version with the graphics pack off ModDB? If so, then your Brytenwalda folder has a resources folder and a resources3 folder and you'll want to delete the original resources folder and rename the resources3 folder to just resources.

Phoenix VII said:
Did you download the fully patched 1.41 version with the graphics pack off ModDB? If so, then your Brytenwalda folder has a resources folder and a resources3 folder and you'll want to delete the original resources folder and rename the resources3 folder to just resources.

Thanks. Your suggestion worked.

on moddb.com in the archive Brytenwalda 1.41 Full Version for some reason cut down resource escudos3.brf, which should contain the models of these non-displayed shields BL_Roundshields_xx

open the folder \ Resource3 and copy from there the file escudos3.brf to the folder \ Resource

on moddb.com in the archive Brytenwalda 1.41 Full Version for some reason cut down resource escudos3.brf, which should contain the models of these non-displayed shields BL_Roundshields_xx

open the folder \ Resource3 and copy from there the file escudos3.brf to the folder \ Resource

Is this really work?

Back
Top Bottom