Resolved Missing NPCs in Workshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Snyper1010

Recruit
The Weavery Workshop in Akkalat is missing NPC shop workers. This makes it impossible to speak with someone to buy the workshop in the town.

I think workshops were removed. I had three of them prior to patch e.1.1.2, but I noticed last night that I didn't have any of my workshops. I went to reestablish them, and no one was there.

I own 3 in another town but can only buy 2 in Akkalat due to missing NPCs. However, I did lose 3 workshops which I owned, although I am thinking this was because the settlement went through a lot of conflict and changed hands a number of times. When I finally returned the local gang leader was the owner of the 3 workshops. So it would appear that he had moved in and stole my workshops in amongst all the chaos.

In my game, the owner (Southern Empire) declared war on me. It wasn't until some time into the war did I actually notice why my money was going down. Even then, I just thought it had to do with the mercenaries I had and the parties that I had built. But maybe when a faction declares war on you, you lose all your workshops and the NPCs go buh-bye? lol.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom