Missing Noble, Not where it says he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

springare

Recruit
So I am trying to do this Main Quest chain of chasing down all the nobles, since I must have some kind of OCD and can't just ignore a quest.

I have 8/10 now but one noble that is supposed to have the info I need to nowhere to be found. It says he was "last seen at Jaculan today", everyday. But I've been running around this town for about a month now and he is nowhere, not in the field, not in the town, no captured by any nearby bandits, etc. No other info is updated on his infoscreen it just says "last seen at Jaculan today" nothing else. No "was captured by bandits" or "won a tournament" etc.

Am I missing something or is it just bugged? The noble in question is "Unthery" btw, if that is relevant.

You need to wait a while near the city. I had the same happened to me with Olaf or something like that. Encyclopedia said he was in town but he wasn't. I waited a day and tried again and he was in the keep.

I been next to this town now for over 50days now '^^ Checked the town several times. But neither listed in the "garrisoned" troops or at the keep when I visit. But the Encyclopedia still says he is last spotted there.

Tried it again for 10 days and checking the town everyday, but nothing. Even tried closing down the game and opening it back up again but still the same. :/

I been next to this town now for over 50days now '^^ Checked the town several times. But neither listed in the "garrisoned" troops or at the keep when I visit. But the Encyclopedia still says he is last spotted there.

Tried it again for 10 days and checking the town everyday, but nothing. Even tried closing down the game and opening it back up again but still the same. :/

I'm having the same issue here. Noble is no where to be found. Been outside the town the encyclopedia says hes in for over 30 days. He isn't in the Dungeon, Keep, Tavern or town

So I managed to bypass this by just running to another part of the world and find a different noble to give me my info. I got stuck on the next step again tho due to a different bug. But I at least managed to progress.

Did you check the parties of the faction he is in? They will all clump together in one party and you can only talk to the leader (unless you are a vassal, then you can ask to talk to others). This was my problem, at least.

So I am trying to do this Main Quest chain of chasing down all the nobles, since I must have some kind of OCD and can't just ignore a quest.

I have 8/10 now but one noble that is supposed to have the info I need to nowhere to be found. It says he was "last seen at Jaculan today", everyday. But I've been running around this town for about a month now and he is nowhere, not in the field, not in the town, no captured by any nearby bandits, etc. No other info is updated on his infoscreen it just says "last seen at Jaculan today" nothing else. No "was captured by bandits" or "won a tournament" etc.

Am I missing something or is it just bugged? The noble in question is "Unthery" btw, if that is relevant.

Exact same problem, also in Jaculan.

I have been waiting near Jaculan for days yesterday, this dude just didn't show up. What solved it for me was to pay the bribe to get into the keep. Even though he wasn't listed in the garrison he was right there all along.

I've noticed this happens commonly when a factions lands are wiped out. I sat outside a random castle for 30ish days waiting for Ira to leave, only to see each day I checked that she was last seen there.

Back
Top Bottom