• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when we're back in action. Thank you for understanding.

missing game files

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing the game since Feb. I had to shut down my desktop. when I restarted it and tried to fun Bannerlord, all I got was the launcher. when the program reaches the game page, I only have three options: Options, Credits and Exit Game. Steam can't seem to help me, they send me here. Anyone had this problem?

danEN

Banned
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
have you tried - verify integrity, reinstalling, downloading a modded launcher like butrloader?

I have done the integrity check, steam said it was ok. I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times with the same results. Only the launch files run. I am not sure what the modded launcher is.

bestmods168

Sergeant
you should put in a help request on the forum so that they can give you the run around. Then they'll turn silent.

Piconi

Fashionista
Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
@TwoNamTours
Missing Menu Buttons
If some of the buttons on the main menu are missing, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
Delete the “LauncherData.xml” file located at “C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs". The game will create a new one when launching.
If this somehow still doesen't fix it, open a thread here - Tech Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom