Resolved (Missing feature) Can't lead clan members in an army when not in a kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Good afternoon everyone,

So my problem is this. If you want to start your own faction, you need to take over a castle or a town right. But seeing how every castle or town has minimum 150-200 troops guarding it (with few exceptions), you need to be at clan tier 4 minimum (which allows you to have around 190 guys) to even have a chance at succeeding (This is assuming you are playing on realistic difficulty). Now if you are not in a kingdom but have clan members with their own little armies, shouldn't you still be able to form your own army with your clan mates? I got 3 other parties roaming the countryside killing bandits, if I were to combine all the parties together including myself, I would have at least 400 troops. I tried talking to the clan mates but there is no option for them to follow me.

That being said, this should be a feature in the game, because unless if you can somehow gather more soldiers to assault a castle, I have no idea how anyone could take over a castle or a town. (Apart from those few castles that just got taken over and have garbage garrisons)

Last edited:
I agree this is an issue.
I focused on trade instead of joining a kingdom and once I reached clan tier 4 I decided that me and my clans men/women can take at least one castle since our combined parties cost 1300 per day. Not the case, only kingdoms can work together.

If the developers want to keep the 'army' feature to kingdoms, then at least allow party leaders to be given instructions like attack this place or something.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom