Missing Bonus Prosperity From Surplus Food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Some cities aren't receiving any prosperity bonus from surplus food (patch 1.6.0). Why is that?

Also, is it possible to revert the change made a few patches ago to the Imperial Cities (nerfing their +1 prosperity from culture)? I think Imperial Cities NEED that bonus not only for canon reasons but because they're at the highest risk of getting invaded. Lageta on my last save has around 500-600 prosperity... Yup...

Some cities aren't receiving any prosperity bonus from surplus food (patch 1.6.0). Why is that?

Also, is it possible to revert the change made a few patches ago to the Imperial Cities (nerfing their +1 prosperity from culture)? I think Imperial Cities NEED that bonus not only for canon reasons but because they're at the highest risk of getting invaded. Lageta on my last save has around 500-600 prosperity... Yup...
For me, Lageta has over 9000 Prosperity and 720 troops in garrison, because I protect my town against invaders.
You only need a good governor, Characters who have the perks contractors(Town projects are 10% more effective) and master of warcraft(Town population consumes 5% less food) and perks form the Trade and Engineering Tree.

and master of warcraft(Town population consumes 5% less food) and perks form the Trade and Engineering Tree.
Are you implying players should have a clan member with 5 int and 5 FP in steward to have 250 Master of warcraft perks for each fief they own?
It's possible to cycle through siblings and children and do it, but it's kinda unreasonable IMO.
How are you getting trade and engineer on your governors" You I assume mean to have the 125 engineer perk for +prosperity when you finish a project?
That's a lot of engineering to get, I don't think it's viable to have more then 1.

Anyways, prosperity is kinda bad anyways as it eventually makes the town consume more food then it can reliably get, so the slower it build the better IMO.

For me, Lageta has over 9000 Prosperity and 720 troops in garrison, because I protect my town against invaders.
You only need a good governor, Characters who have the perks contractors(Town projects are 10% more effective) and master of warcraft(Town population consumes 5% less food) and perks form the Trade and Engineering Tree.
Obviously, Lageta is not owned by my clan... Stop making assumptions.

I'm talking in general here. NPCs of other clans are dumb. They don't know know how to manage their cities.

Which cities? The most immediate answer that comes to mind is that they actually don't have a surplus; an army came by and bought it all or maybe a caravan did the same with the cheapest.

Looking at Sanala, I see the surplus bonus being applied, so it isn't totally bugged, what ever is going on.

Back
Top Bottom