Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

Users who are viewing this thread

So i had to find a work around for replacing all those lines in one go.
When you look for the multiplayer line highlight everything in cluding the id from the line below
multiplayer_item="true" id

then in the find window go to 2nd tabe and typy in the replace box id
and replace all
should put everything in line

editing files caused a noticeable increase in the amount of helmets in market, not varierty just there are alot of helmets :grin:

Do you think some of these should be as Tournament Prize? I'm tired of seeing same helmets.
btw 250 items, It's hard to not notice they are missing. :razz:
Definitely, im seeing way too much of the same items in those tournaments. Also there should be better rewards the higher you are on leaderboard, as well as having harder enemies (have 45+ wins on my corrupted save). Maybe different tier tournaments with different tier of gear rewards, different tier difficulty. And by climbing the ladder you unlock new tiers.

I am using the edited xml on a fresh character and I am not seeing an increase of gear in any vendors. It's hard to say if it works at all. The gear may now be on the vendor lists, but unavailable to to low clan level (which is an odd thing altogether. I think that if you can afford it, you should be allowed to buy it).
Even in the unedited state of the game, I saw a lot of helmets especially in Sturgia. I could buy helmets with 54 protection, yet the best armor I ever saw for sale provided a whopping 15 protection.

I am using the edited xml on a fresh character and I am not seeing an increase of gear in any vendors. It's hard to say if it works at all. The gear may now be on the vendor lists, but unavailable to to low clan level (which is an odd thing altogether. I think that if you can afford it, you should be allowed to buy it).
Even in the unedited state of the game, I saw a lot of helmets especially in Sturgia. I could buy helmets with 54 protection, yet the best armor I ever saw for sale provided a whopping 15 protection.
To use it on an existing save, wait 7+ in-game days, then the vendors refresh. It worked for me, I just had to wait for a bit.

I honestly do not know what to think of this. I've tried both the file uploaded in this thread as well as the similar one on the nexus. Neither makes any change whatsoever. I've waited 16 days in-game, checking all Sturgian vendors twice and there are always the same low level armor as there was before changing files. Either something prevents it from working, or it just doesn't.

I've wandered across all of the Aserai cities and have not found a single piece of chest or head armor, and maybe a few swords. But let me tell you a thing or two about crossbows!

I don't think it's fixed.

Back
Top Bottom