Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

Users who are viewing this thread

Only way to know for sure if by looking for armor. The helmets seems to not have been affected by this, as both Sturgia and Vladia appeared to always have a good selection of helmets, high, mid and low tier.

Only way to know for sure if by looking for armor. The helmets seems to not have been affected by this, as both Sturgia and Vladia appeared to always have a good selection of helmets, high, mid and low tier.
Battanian Helmets are affected though, two years in and never seen a single one and I have some Vlandian helmets in my game.

Also has this issue been marked as solved by Taleworlds for next patch or marked by the original poster of this thread because of the current work around? Thanks!

Current workaround, the 1.0.2 patch we got today doesnt say anything about this , and i checked the files after the patch , they still had the multiplayer=true thing on items.

For those who've got the items back in the vendors. How long on a new save until they're available? I've modified the file per instructions with no difference, even downloaded improved file from nexus and still nothing. I play as a Battanian fyi

Unsure if this got fixed already, but there is also a mod on nexus that fixes this, but for some players it doesnt work or something - for me it worked.

So just to confirm, this has been marked as solved because of the player workaround and not Taleworld???

ive tried this fix, while it does add the occassional item such as some battanian armours, it is in no way a complete fix for me. probably 10 new items showing on a brand new playthru. thanks

Back
Top Bottom